• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone weight their car lately?

Just curious to know if anyone else had weigh their car?
I have my car weight today and she weight in at 2900lbs.
take in consideration, I have a full sterio with fiberglass door pods,
center console, sub in the floor, and turbo kit, along with water to air intercooler. the scale we used was a local junk yard that a budy of mine owned. it only goes by 10lb increments.
I have the car weight in 3 year ago when I first purchased her at Roebling Road and she weight in at 2810lbs..

also, if any one knows any secret diet that I can give her without any liabilities or sacrafices?

Just curious to know if anyone else had weigh their car?
I have my car weight today and she weight in at 2900lbs.
take in consideration, I have a full sterio with fiberglass door pods,
center console, sub in the floor, and turbo kit, along with water to air intercooler. the scale we used was a local junk yard that a budy of mine owned. it only goes by 10lb increments.
I have the car weight in 3 year ago when I first purchased her at Roebling Road and she weight in at 2810lbs..

also, if any one knows any secret diet that I can give her without any liabilities or sacrafices?

I'm sure that turbo offsets the 90lbs. :biggrin:

I have a feeling mine gained 20lbs over the holidays because it's owner ate like a pig for the last two months.

Oddly enough I had to look this up today. I noticed my registration renewal said my 04 weighed in at 4250. This sucks because you pay by the pound to register the car. I had to show him in the NADA guide the weight was listed at 3150. I know this was a heavy quote by NADA but it saved me money!

Dave W.

Two weeks ago there was a discussion in this thread about the same thing.

Yeah but that turned into a dyno and 1/4 thread ..LOL

I started a thread last year trying to see if any ever weighed a stock 02+ but no one had:frown:

Back