• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anytime Exhaust - special clearance sale

Racerxjling said:
Hi Chris

What is the diameter of each tip? I didn't like the small diameter of the RSR dual tipped exhausts.

Jeff

Jeff,
I'll answer for Chris, as I have one sitting close by. The tips are 3" and they measure exactly 6" across, as the tips are touching each other. At that price, you could cut of the tips and put anything you want and still be getting away very inexpensively. Perfect candidate for a Single tip conversion by using a 2 into 1 at the valance.
Take care,
John :biggrin:

Well the regular one makes between 11.2 bhp peak, and a gain of almost 15bhp in certain rpm's. This exhaust has even less baffling, so it should make a bit more power.

I bought the first one (4 left), to try on the track. It is NOT the lightest exhaust, so if you want light, look for a titanium one. I believe it is between 25 and 30 lbs.

How is the fitment ? As it says "clean sheet" design, I'd expect it to fit well. But asking just in case someone has noticed issues.

I have a 94 with the original manifold as well as exhaust. I am planning on switching to a nice set of headers eventually. If it fits well with no bending/cutting, I think I'll get one of em as well.

Also. Since it is billed as a racing exhaust, is there are issue with the cats ? Does it work with the factory cats ? Please forgive me if ithis sounds stupid. When it comes to exhauts/cats I am a newbie.

-vamsi

Last edited:
TBell:

What exhaust did you have before you put the anytime on ? Could you also please tell me what your subjective opinion of the in-cabin sound change is ?

thanks,

-vamsi

The normal anytime has no droning just like the OEM exhaust and I love that. Does this "Louder" version drone in the cabin?

hi guys --

The exhaust is a "cat-back" design (meaning it does not remove the catalytic converters). Exterior-wise, the exhaust is identical to the standard version, including the good fitment. This exhaust will bolt up to the factory cats which then can bolt up to any header choice you may have.

You will not hear the interior reverberation like you do on some exhausts; however, you will definitely hear more volume in the cabin.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Is this exhaust compatible with forced induction?

I hear occasional comments of cars with FI destroying their exhausts and I wonder if that is a possible issue here?

Not that I have FI, but I like to keep my options open.

Yes, it is. There are several customers with forced induction that choose this exhaust based on the beefy contruction that is required for the company to offer the lifetime warranty on the standard units. John's (Anytime) car has been running the Comptech supercharger for awhile now with the exhaust.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Put mine on today as well. Spent the rest of the day blastin' around town with my window open in the 20 something degree weather. Thanks Chris, Seth and Anytime for the great deal! :biggrin:

Nate

Back