• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X Hi-Flow Cats and Resonated test pipes for 91-94

These are finally ready to ship - 100 cell Hi-Flow cats and resonated test pipes to fit 91-94 cars -

Cats - $499

Resonated test pipes - $399

Test pipes - $299

Here are the pics of the first set of cats!

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

Here is a resonated test pipe:

IMG_4263.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the second set of cats all ready to ship out - if you need a set let me know and I will offer a special deal on these!

IMG_4261.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the second set of cats all ready to ship out - if you need a set let me know and I will offer a special deal on these!

IMG_4261.jpg

very interested.... price shipped to italy please?

and of the resonated test pipes too....
thankssss

very interested.... price shipped to italy please?

and of the resonated test pipes too....
thankssss

Your test pipes are ready to go, did you not receive my message?

What is the purpose of resonating TP's?:confused:

It gets rid of the annoying rasp in the exhaust compared to "straight" test pipes, no restriction - all this does is soak up the unwanted resonances.

I have one set of cats and one set of resonated test pipes ready to go!

I can also do non resonated test pipes.

Anyone looking to smooth out their exhaust - this is the answer!

Here are the pics, sorry the old links expired.

Resonated test pipe

IMG_4263.jpg

100 cell cats

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

hey Angus,

So do you offer a solution for my 2004 NSX?

I was looking at your pictures - so the NSX uses 2 cats? Can these be modified for a 2004 or is there some drastic difference in the model years I don't know about?

hey Angus,

So do you offer a solution for my 2004 NSX?

I was looking at your pictures - so the NSX uses 2 cats? Can these be modified for a 2004 or is there some drastic difference in the model years I don't know about?

NSX uses 2 cats, one per bank. The location of the cats changed slightly between the years.

Last edited:
Hi Angus, do you offer the 91-94 cats in 300 cell version?

How much shipped to CA?

Cheers.

They are 559 + 45 shipping.

PM sent!

Last edited:
My TP, RTP and Hi-flow cats are available in 2", 2.25", 2.5" or any custom tube sizes you may need.

Do you happen to have any more of the resonated test pipes in stock? I have a 92 stock headers and have a Taitec JGTC on the way so I think I need 2 1/4 inch correct? Does it include the gaskets and hardware? Do you have a website I can order it from? Thanks

Do you happen to have any more of the resonated test pipes in stock? I have a 92 stock headers and have a Taitec JGTC on the way so I think I need 2 1/4 inch correct? Does it include the gaskets and hardware? Do you have a website I can order it from? Thanks

Hello, I have these available - they are made to order.

You have some very good questions!

- 2.25 are the standard size.

- there is a hardware and gasket set available.

- you can PM me for payment info.

I will soon be offering package deals for AP-X exhausts and test pipes combos.

100 cell cats and resonated test pipes in stock!

100 cell cats in stock now! Pm for details!

Current wait time os about 2 weeks! If you'd like to order a set you can email or PM me.

Back