• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

I've had my APX turbo for over two years and put roughly 5,000 miles on it. The turbo has performed flawlessly over that time and I couldn't be happier with it. My engine runs perfectly and there's been no change in oil consumption, compression tests, or leakdown tests since installation.

With meth, NA2 headers, and VVIS delete, she dynoed at 435 whp @ 9 psi on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. Based on his testing, my tuner said a Dynojet would have shown 475 whp at this power level. I keep the boost at 7 psi which should be roughly 400 whp.

Wil has been great to deal with and I highly recommend this kit to anyone considering FI.

Great to hear about this! Thanks for the kind words!

If anyone is interested, I will soon have a used kit at a great deal! Pm or email me for info.

If anyone is interested, I will soon have a used kit at a great deal! Pm or email me for info.

Hey Angus I need some help with you custom meth tank I bought from you, I sent you a pm and haven't heard back. Please let me know if you would like me to call you instead so I can explain my issue with you. Thanks

is this all custom fabrication parts made in the USA? Do you have pictures of the entire turbo kit ? Very interested.

is this all custom fabrication parts made in the USA? Do you have pictures of the entire turbo kit ? Very interested.

You can click the link to my vendor page and contact me for info.

Last edited:
after reading all the pages in the thread, i decided to go with this turbo kit. the reviews, feedbacks from customer, and customer service from Wil is also great. its 2020 and he still makes the kit. Can't wait to get this turbo kit on. woot! woot!

sorry buddy, I already paid for the kit. I have talked to people that actually still have the kit, and they have no problems with it. please share the reasons why I should stay away from this kit?

I have this kit, and its been on my car since 2012 with NO issues at all! I've just updated the turbo/WG/BOV over the last winter. I love it and my car made 403 at the wheels. You will love it to!

The kit is cool and on my car

I just found out that the HKS bov is a replica. Im not the only one. Other than that the kit is all good just inspect the parts better than I did.

also a/a ic is not the best. Water to air would be best.

Last edited:
I just found out that the HKS bov is a replica. Im not the only one. Other than that the kit is all good just inspect the parts better than I did.

also a/a ic is not the best. Water to air would be best.
Get a Trial and call it a day
Also, if you can do A/A using the side ducts that would be awesome... Just don't think it's easy to pipe in there.

However the MR2 does it with less space , so it's possible

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Get a Trial and call it a day
Also, if you can do A/A using the side ducts that would be awesome... Just don't think it's easy to pipe in there.

However the MR2 does it with less space , so it's possible

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I just hate when I buy something Thinking it’s quality and it turns out to be fake. Lesson learned though.
If I switched tial I’d have to change my intake piping. I will look for another hks bov. A real one.

Last edited:
another kit tuned stock motor @ 155k
walbro 255
grams 550cc
aem 30-1042
7psi
402whp 327tq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAm7aeb8Juw

Overall, Wills kit is awesome. my target power level was 400hp @ 7psi. My tuner said i could turn it up a lil more, but i was happy at 400.
i will probably upgrade the head gasket and piston later on.
thanks Will for coming thru with the kit and customer service
thanks to richtuned for tuning it.
thanks to speedfactory for discount on parts.

Last edited:
Back