• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 29---Celebration Exotic Car Festival

Show update (from registration email):

Last year there were over 170 exotic cars including Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pantera, DeLorean, Aston Martin, Lotus, Rolls Royce, Bentley and more. This year we have expanded the concours field and can accommodate 200 cars, and we have opened up a section for 20 rare and unique Muscle Cars! Please register soon as this event always sells out quickly.

We have some special surprises this year, and our event promises to host some of the rarest and most exotic cars on the planet, including the Ferrari FXX, Maserati MC12 and a one-off $8 million historic Maserati.

This event is 100% charity, and proceeds go directly to Make-A-Wish. In the first two years, over $90,000 has been raised and donated. In 2006, we are on track to raise over $100,000!

Goodness, I hope at some point they can have a few events on Sunday's so I can make it to some of them.

Oh yes....I am attending this show.
I have been to this show since it started....each year it gets better.
They are up to 200 cars now at this show.

I believe last year they had two Enzo Ferrari cars as the centerpiece to the show. It is a fun time at the awards ceremonies too....everyone burns out as they receive their lead-crystal trophy.

If you look at the website:

http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com...tion/index.htm

you can see my white NSX.

The only NSX in the show the first year. I hope we can get about 10 X's there . Heck, we had (5) X's at first class automotive (Orlando) for service last week all at once.

Hope to see many of you there!

Back