• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 3rd East Bay Coffee And Mini Drive

Hi All,

If Anyone Would Like To Come There Are About Six Of Us Meeting For Coffee And A Mini Drive. All Are Welcome. The More The Merrier.

Place : Starbucks On Hopyard Rd In Pleasanton.

Time: 9am

Sunday April 3rd 2005

Look Forward To Seeing You There!!!

Hi - look forward to meeting you - see you then.

For those of you not familiar with the exact location, take Stoneridge exit off 680 and go East; turn right on Hopyard Rd. & it will be in the plaza on the opposite side on your left after ~ a block - #4555 Hopyard.

p.s. Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight - don't go showing up at 10 am & wondering where everyone is! :D

Last edited:
Man, I am haven't been able to make any of the meets in the past few months, hopefully I can hook up in May, I am moving back to Portland in June, I have to get in on <u>one</u> of these soon! :D

what??? not Starbucks in Daly City???

It was great seeing you all, and it was even greater to hang in Pleasanton :biggrin: We should make it a habit.

Nice to meet you Brandee, along with the other <s>Yokels</s> locals.
laugh.gif

I second D'Ecosse - welcome Brandee; it was a pleasure meeting you. Looking forward to seeing you in the future too. Cairo94507 (Michael)

Another fun morning coffee. It was good seeing everyone again. Ariel, Brandee, Lisa and I did a mini-drive afterward.

Brandee - welcome to the Tri-Valley crew! PM me if you are interested in my stock wheels
Michael - I'll drop the wheel spacers at your brother's tomorrow or Wednesday
Ken - have a good time in Europe
Joe - your stereo upgrade sounds good - now just get that sub and you are set
Steve - we missed you - did you forget to set your clock? :wink:

See you all next time.

Hi Everyone,

The meet was alot of fun! Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Look foward to doing it again. The drive was so much fun. First time really breaking in the X. Look forward to another meet and drive.

Brandee

Hi Everyone,

The meet was alot of fun! You are all very nice. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Look foward to doing it again. The drive was so much fun. First time really breaking in the X. Look forward to another meet and drive.

Brandee

Back