• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc Exhaust owners

Im looking for all the NSX Arc exhaust owners for questions on the setup!

A: Short pipes
B: Aftermarket cats
C: Custom

I have DC Headers and OEM cats, Do I need something special for the ARC exhaust to fit my 92............Ken

im sorry for being off topic, i dont mean any disrespect, but for the kind of money the arc exhaust is, wouldnt you rather just get the j's racing exhaust. thats purely my opinion and preference.

im sorry for being off topic, i dont mean any disrespect, but for the kind of money the arc exhaust is, wouldnt you rather just get the j's racing exhaust. thats purely my opinion and preference.

J's racing stuffs is mostly for S2K I think.
I haven't seen in person or in picture of a J's racing exhaust for NSX.
I am happy with my ARC headers and test pipes.

ive seen this exhaust in person and god damn, it really is a thing of beauty. i have a full titanium j's exhaust setup on my fit, and it sounds amazing to hear a turbo spool up through titanium. sounds like a jet taking off.

WriteIMG081209asp.jpg

WriteIMG081209-1asp.jpg

Last edited:
J's stuff is bad ass and I don't think many people have them on their NSX, but the limp dick tips on the exhaust, I don't care too much for. Purely my opinion.

So you can't use OEM cat or aftermarket cats with the Arc Exhaust! Is this strictly a track use only exhaust only. I'm assuming you have to "know someone" to get it inspected for street use.

Last edited:
the proper term for the tip is "dolphin dick". :wink:
Well J's calls em dolphin tips. I don't know, I've never seen a dolphin dick before.:biggrin: Seriously, when I heard of the J's exhaust for NSX, just the fact of it being J's racing made me want it, but when I saw the tips.....:cool: I prefer mine at attention like the ARC.
IMG_0109.jpg

Last edited:
So you can't use OEM cat or aftermarket cats with the Arc Exhaust! Is this strictly a track use only exhaust only. I'm assuming you have to "know someone" to get it inspected for street use.
Uh, socalx posted your answer. 1st response in this thread.

I agree the ARC tips look way better than the J's.....The tips in the J's really killed it for me. If it had a standard shaved tip look then it would be bad ass.

Back