• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are there any other dudes out there that love cats?

Ah yes. Beans 2010 Xmas photo.jpg Perhaps he needs a bigger bed?

Last edited:
View attachment 99656View attachment 99657

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/47185-My-Bengal-cats

I lost Nissa(brown one) in 2007. I was relocated to texas and im not sure what happened to her but her kidneys shut down. I had her at the vet dalily for saline to hydrate and her meds. After a month she decided she couldn't fight anymore. Nikko is alive and well and loves all the people that stay at my house for the nsxcrazes!!

ko,

apologies for missing your comment about losing nissa on my initial read. sorry to hear that, it's brutal losing our creature companions. it's been 3 years since we lost our original cat and we miss her and her sister, still :(

glad to hear nikko is thriving!

Wow, I love this thread. Everyones cats are so cool! I have had Siamese my whole life and currently have 5. 2 10 year old sisters and 3 11 month old brothers. I had 3 sisters but Misty (my best friend RIP) sadly passed 1 year ago this Friday. It was the worst time in my life and miss her everyday. Here is a picture of my sweet lady a few days before her passing @ 9 years of age.

This one is of Misty and her 2 sisters Kassy to the right and Zowie on the left.

After Misty passed we needed a major pick-me-up and went back to the breeder where we got the 3 girls from and bought 3 baby boys. Miko, Merlin and Casper and man are they a riot!

There is Miko hanging out with his 2 sisters after about 25 days in the house. it is funny seeing a 6 pound little runt of the litter befriending the 2 10 and 12 pound girls!

Miko again hanging with Zowie.....

All 5 on their custom pet bed in front of their favorite heater.

The 3 boys, from left to right.....Merlin, Miko and Casper. it is hard for them to all sit still for picture!

How adorable. Our cats sit on the heater vent too!

Wow, I love this thread. Everyones cats are so cool! I have had Siamese my whole life and currently have 5. 2 10 year old sisters and 3 11 month old brothers. I had 3 sisters but Misty (my best friend RIP) sadly passed 1 year ago this Friday. It was the worst time in my life and miss her everyday. Here is a picture of my sweet lady a few days before her passing @ 9 years of age.

This one is of Misty and her 2 sisters Kassy to the right and Zowie on the left.

After Misty passed we needed a major pick-me-up and went back to the breeder where we got the 3 girls from and bought 3 baby boys. Miko, Merlin and Casper and man are they a riot!

There is Miko hanging out with his 2 sisters after about 25 days in the house. it is funny seeing a 6 pound little runt of the litter befriending the 2 10 and 12 pound girls!

Miko again hanging with Zowie.....

All 5 on their custom pet bed in front of their favorite heater.

The 3 boys, from left to right.....Merlin, Miko and Casper. it is hard for them to all sit still for picture!

yikes!, that's more than a handful! cats are a hoot in so many ways. sitting on the heater vents, yep, one of our cats has a perch over the heater vent in our bedroom, right next to the floor window - he lays there being heated and watching the birds ... i wanna be Calvin! ;)

I'm pretty sure this topic has come up before, but I can't find the post.

And, yes, I am very much a cat person.

Mushu (earlier this year):
019_5DII_25531-XL.jpg

Meeko (a few years ago):
014_30D_03682-XL.jpg

It's hard to believe this was nearly 15 years ago:
007_6180MFP-XL.jpg

http://www.akira3d.com/Mushu-Meeko

eric,

yes, the topic of nsx-ers and our cats has come up a number of times over the years, mainly back in the day, when prime had a different vibe. especially love the pic above of meeko and both of them as kittens. i can't believe it's 17 years since we got our first cat, pandora, followed the next year by her half-sister, delilah. they are both gone now, but remain close in our hearts, still.

thx for the post, good to see your cats again.
hal

they are both gone now, but remain close in our hearts, still.

My wife and I are going to be so sad when we lose our boys...but hopefully we can look forward to spending many more years with them.

If you follow the link in my previous post, you'll see we had a third kitty (Bella) for a few years in between. And I've had cats going all the way back to my childhood. It's never easy to lose one.

thx for the post, good to see your cats again.

Here are a few more pix from this year:
005_5DII_25464-XL.jpg

009_5DII_25473-XL.jpg

007_5DII_25467-XL.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Hal, one of my mom's cats reminds me of one of yours

018_5DII_08495-XL.jpg

Here's mine, named Frankie:
306496_10100761197416096_1081902570_n.jpg

307330_10100761196842246_1989646750_n.jpg

Attachments

• 306496_10100761197416096_1081902570_n.jpg
    306496_10100761197416096_1081902570_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 345
F37E9349-0E18-44B5-96A4-4B94C2529E5C-2709-00000707D7372322_zpsb72f4fef.jpg
[/URL]

Tim, I see you have a Miko...I assume prounounced "Meeko" (like my tabby).

We are Siamese if you please...

Last edited:
Tim, I see you have a Miko...I assume prounounced "Meeko" (like my tabby).

We are Siamese if you please...

Yep pronounced Meeko just spelled Miko. He was the runt of the litter and crazier than ever. 6 pounds is all he will ever be but that is 6 pounds of fury! :)

Frankie always sit like that?

Here is a picture of our two littermate brothers, Shelby (all black) & Porsche.
They are half Maine Coon, and just great pals to share our lives with.
Each one individually is a lap-full, BOTH at one time is complete overkill ;^D

Brian

Cuddle Alert 1-7-2013 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

In the last month, my cat has gone from 11# to 14# and looks like he swallowed a football. We took him to the vet and it's all fluid. They took a couple vials and it's white. Almost looks like milk. Should get tests back Monday, but it doesn't look good.

tn

Alright, I'll admit...we currently have 4. Edsel, Lucky, Roxy and Olive.

Always had cats grown up and I've had Edsel for 10 years almost now. He sleeps near/on my head every night. Lucky was my wife's before we got married, Roxy was a stray mom that had a litter of 4 under the our deck. Olive was one of those, the other four we were able to get adopted. We also had my wife's brothers cat (Ike) for a couple years as well..so at one time we had 8 cats in the house....thankfully, it was only a matter of a couple weeks.

Edsel when I got him from the shelter 10 years ago...

Image004 by blodi, on Flickr

The current lineup when Ike was still living with us....from farthest....Olive, Roxy, Lucky, Edsel, Ike.....

DSCF2423 by blodi, on Flickr

In the last month, my cat has gone from 11# to 14# and looks like he swallowed a football. We took him to the vet and it's all fluid. They took a couple vials and it's white. Almost looks like milk. Should get tests back Monday, but it doesn't look good.

tn

sorry to hear this :( hoping that it's a manageable condition.

Alright, I'll admit...we currently have 4. Edsel, Lucky, Roxy and Olive.

Always had cats grown up and I've had Edsel for 10 years almost now. He sleeps near/on my head every night. Lucky was my wife's before we got married, Roxy was a stray mom that had a litter of 4 under the our deck. Olive was one of those, the other four we were able to get adopted. We also had my wife's brothers cat (Ike) for a couple years as well..so at one time we had 8 cats in the house....thankfully, it was only a matter of a couple weeks.

Edsel when I got him from the shelter 10 years ago...

Image004 by blodi, on Flickr

The current lineup when Ike was still living with us....from farthest....Olive, Roxy, Lucky, Edsel, Ike.....

DSCF2423 by blodi, on Flickr

quite a lineup.

damndest thing about a cat sleeping near your head ... one of the cats that adopted us three years ago sleeps next to my head. when she comes to bed, lays down and begins purring I fall asleep almost instantly. out of the four cats we've had, she's the only one who does this - the rest are all foot-of-bed sleepers.

tn

I hope he can be treated and is ok. When I lost one of mine last year I was a total wreck.

Back