• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arizona

Coz

Legendary Member
Does anyone get together in the Phoenix, Arizona area ?
Jim

I've heard of some get togethers... A few days ago the service manager at Acura of Tempe told me that he wants to have an NSX show there at the dealership. That would be a great get together! I think Acura of Tempe is a meeting place for some of the get togethers...

Please let me know if and when it happens. Would love to be there !
Thanks.
Jim

Sounds like it was a blast....
Looking foirward to getting together with everyone on the next one.
Very cool.
Jim

Yeah it was a good time last month. We should plan another visit next month to the missle silo. Any takers?

Yeah it was a good time last month. We should plan another visit next month to the missle silo. Any takers?

Yeah! Perhaps February 3rd, which is the first Saturday of the month so we could do the Beyond the Blast Door tour. We would need to plan quickly though because the tour fills up fast. So, who's in!

1) TucAZNSX

Very cool. Look forward to meeting you and the rest....
Saturdays are a little tough for me to get away.
I own a bowling pro shop at Sunset Bowl at 12th Street & Dunlap. My shop hours are Tuesady through Sat from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Also a PBA member & bowler.
So if I join anything on Saturdays, it means I have to close the shop, which is tough to do.
Hopefully there will be things going on Sundays here and there....
I'm picking up my NSX on Sat 1/27. It's a done deal, just can't get away until then.
It's a 94, 60,000 miles, a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. CompTech SC, Clutch, headers & mufflers and a few other goodies. Good starting point I think for 36,500.00. Green with Tan interior.
My intention soon after getting it are adjustable shocks and better brakes. Then will come a body kit at some point.
Sold my Pantera GT5 for this, it was time for a change. Hope it was a good choice....
Thank you, look forward to meeting you.
I live at the Lake Pleasant Road and Willaims Road area in Peoria.
Jim

Back