• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arizona's Immigration Policy

I just feel terrible to know about the fact that there's people LEGAL, people BORN in this country, that are now in state of FEAR, on a society that is supposedly FREE and equal.

Poor are the parents that happen to have kids that "look Mexican" and know their AMERICAN BORN kids can get arrested humiliated.

As we "type" all this crap, there's real people been arrested, people that are LEGAL and AMERICAN suffering terrible distress, just because they are been profiled.

Oscar

the disputed law had not been enacted so you can't blame it yet.
what are the reasons that someone who is an american citizen can be detained? look only? doubt it. some kind of violation plus lack of identification along with inability to speak english? possibly, and if thats the case, who's fault is that? not the officer's for sure. please notice that no other group of immigrants are having these issues and draw some meaningful conclusions from it.

edit: self-inflicted paranoia is not a justification for playing the 'race card', again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry , it's hard to ryde the horse and post with the iPhone at the same time. ; )

I hope your Spanish is not as bad as my English. if it is, get cracking at the rate your country it's going, you will need it pretty soon....

Jocking around.
Does that have anything to do with horses?

How ironic is it that we need a law to enforce the laws that are already on the books?

Sorry , it's hard to ryde the horse and post with the iPhone at the same time. ; )

I hope your Spanish is not as bad as my English. if it is, get cracking at the rate your country it's going, you will need it pretty soon....

You know I'm starting to like your style, I admit (just like yourself) I'm somewhat of a wiseacre and because of the almost comical way you write English, I actually look forward to your dribble. Also, I'm smart enough not to try spamich.

Your a good sport.:smile: and a lousy speller! Try using a compact dictionary when riding and posting on your pony!:wink:

Jack

Last edited:
A little comedy a friend of mine posted up somewhere else and felt compelled to share. :wink:

15694_1482546102520_1199865163_1391718_1286452_n.jpg

I am not accusing anyone as far as I know of been racist here, we can not always agree about everything, that's what makes modern societies fun.

I am clearly pointing at the SYSTEM, the method that s been taking place, the system that is failing, if some of you are thinking I am calling you racist please forgive me, perhaps maybe that's what you think of yourself for condoning racial profiling, hummmm

I just feel terrible to know about the fact that there's people LEGAL, people BORN in this country, that are now in state of FEAR, on a society that is supposedly FREE and equal.

Poor are the parents that happen to have kids that "look Mexican" and know their AMERICAN BORN kids can get arrested humiliated

As we "type" all this crap, there's real people been arrested, people that are LEGAL and AMERICAN suffering terrible distress, just because they are been profiled.

Oscar

You obviously have not read the law.

You know I'm starting to like your style, I admit (just like yourself) I'm somewhat of a wiseacre and because of the almost comical way you write English, I actually look forward to your dribble. Also, I'm smart enough not to try spamich.

Your a good sport.:smile: and a lousy speller! Try using a compact dictionary when riding and posting on your pony!:wink:

Jack

Ja ja ja, that would be Ha ha ha in english.

Fun stuff.

-MSR

This happened a few years ago outside of Montebello High School in Southern
California during a walk-out protest by students there. This really makes
me want to support them. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• flag4.jpeg
    flag4.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 53
  • flag3.jpeg
    flag3.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 46
  • flag2.jpeg
    flag2.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 47
  • flag1.jpeg
    flag1.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 50
here is another quote- this one from Cubans:

The Cuban parliamentarians note that many American leaders oppose the law, but said they feared similar measures would be adopted elsewhere, "spreading like a plague across North American territory."

The lawmakers said the Arizona measure "aims to close the doors on immigrants to territories that were stolen by force from the noble Mexican people."

yep, this is their country not yours- how dare you object whitey!

yep, this is their country not yours- how dare you object whitey!

Yes and No, I do not belive that Mexicans are living in AZ because of patriotism to the land of their grandfathers. They are in a way exploiting this country. We could say that if you want this land back then go to some sort of a international court to get it back, but we all know that this would never happened - US has lots of muscle.

Last edited:
Yes and No, I do not belive that Mexicans are living in AZ because of patriotism to the land of their grandfathers. They are in a way exploiting this country. We could say that if you want this land back then go to some sort of a international court to get it back, but we all know that this would never happened - US has lots of mussle.

What's "mussle"?:confused: lol

Sorry, I meant muscle.

Please don't be sorry. We just had a little fun for a few minutes.

P.S. You also misspelled "believe.":biggrin:

Oh. Thanks Hal. Yeah, I heard the the United States is getting more and more of them. Do we have a policy to keep them out too?
yes.

we threaten them with butter, wine and a loaf of french bread. this has roughly the same impact as our current immigration "policy". :(

Please don't be sorry. We just had a little fun for a few minutes.

P.S. You also misspelled "believe.":biggrin:
+1

it's either nit-pick off topic postings or pick navel lint... today's calendar calls for ot, tomorrow we're back to navels.

Sorry, I meant muscle.

Please understand this this thread like other political threads becomes a pupu platter:tongue: So we are having some harmless fun talking about muscle,fiber,and invertebrates!!!!!:wink:

Back