• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARK exhaust, cheap wheels, body parts, misc. pieces

Greetings,

Trying to get rid of a few extra parts I have around that are just taking space.

ARK DT-S exhaust--$500 plus shipping My custom exhaust was supposed to be fabricated this past weekend, unfortunately the shop couldn't do it. Im hoping to have it done this upcoming weekend. I have received several pm's concerning it and will respond this evening when I have more time. The ashtray does have a paint chip right in the center approximately 1/2" square but other than that is in great condition.

regards,

Matt

This was on the car when purchased. It is in great condition and has a very aggressive sound. No scratches/dents/etc. I polish it once a week and it really shines. Im going with a custom exhaust and no longer need this one.

16/17" DP Motorsports Enduro wheels--$400 plus shipping

These were also on the car when purchased. They were discontinued several years back and have seen better days. There are no bends/cracks/curbage at all, but the clear coat on the lips of the rear wheels are peeled. I have hand polished them and they look great until you are 1-2 feet away. The wheels come with Kumho Ectsa Supra tires sized 225/40/16 front, 245/40/17 rear. These were originally sold by SOS to the previous owner of the car. Would be a good candidate for refinishing or a cheap set of wheels to put some miles on.

718942_187_full.jpg

718942_189_full.jpg

(please note that these are the actual wheels, just on the previous owners car)

Upper door jam panel--Drivers side--$50 plus shipping

Purchased this via ebay. Couldn't find the pass. side piece and just decided to have my existing panels repainted. This was pulled from a '96. Paint is in good condition, no scratches or dings.

81_1.JPG

Stock ashtray assembly--$40 plus shipping

I have an aftermarket console in the car and no longer need the stock unit. It does have a small chip in the paint but other than that is in great condition. Includes cigarette lighter as well as electrical plugs.

I prefer money orders but am flexible. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Any items without pics will be updated tomorrow evening once the fiance brings the camera home.

regards,

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
If the ashtray assembly is complete, with no damage.
I will take it...
Let me know.

Len

Bump,

Added a few things. I just replaced the rear tires. The new tires are Continental Contiextreme2's sized 255/40/17. In addition I have a set of H&R 25mm spacers with bolts to go with the set. The spacers alone retail for $150 and the tires were approx. $225 plus mounting/balancing. I am including a couple picture of the wheels/spacers mounted on the car. Looking for $500plus shipping for the wheels/tires/spacers.

Also have a stock engine cover in good condition for sale as well. Looking for $100 plus shipping. Will include rubber seal and brackets with bolts.

Wheel pictures. Please excuse the quality of the photos.

718942_192_full.jpg

718942_193_full.jpg

718942_194_full.jpg

As previously stated will include the rear H&R 25mm spacers. The rear tires currently have approx. 185 miles on them.

Matt

Wheel pictures. Please excuse the quality of the photos.

718942_192_full.jpg

718942_193_full.jpg

718942_194_full.jpg

As previously stated will include the rear H&R 25mm spacers. The rear tires currently have approx. 185 miles on them.

Matt

Back