• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARK sale event: NSX Performance Boost

ARK NSX SPECIAL SALE! Limited Quantity of 4 set each application!!
GOOD ONLY UNTIL MARCH 31st!

<a href="http://www.arkspeedracing.com/91_96_Acura_NSX_ARK_DT_X_Exhaust_system_Quad_Tip_p/sm0100-391q.htm" target="_blank">ARK DT-X

Quad Tip Exhaust System **Click Here**</a>

MSRP>>1459.00 + 65.00 S/H
SALE PRICE>>1259.00 + S/H
NSX PRIME>>>1059.00 + 59.00 S/H US Continental
SM0100-391Q-4.jpg
<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="40%">
<tr><td width="20%">Model</td><td>91-96 Acura NSX</td></tr><tr><td width="20%">Material</td><td>T-304 Stainless Steel Mirror Polished</td></tr><td width="20%">Installation</td><td>All Bolt On Exhaust System</td><tr><td width="20%">Pipe</td><td>2.5" Dual Pipe T-304</td></tr><td width="20%">Gains</td><td>Dyno Proven up to 12hp/7tq's</td><tr><td width="20%">Made</td><td>ARK Performance Inc</td></tr></table>
<a href="http://www.arkspeedracing.com/91_ON_Acura_NSX_ARK_DT_P_Coilover_Damper_System_p/cd0102-9100.htm" target="_blank">ARK DT-P Coilovers **Click Here**</a>
MSRP>>1859.00 + 59.00 S/H US Continental
SALE PRICE>>1599.00 + S/H US Continental
NSX PRIME>>>1259.00 + 59.00S/H US Continental

<a href="http://www.arkspeedracing.com/91_ON_Acura_NSX_ARK_ST_P_Coilover_System_p/cs0100-9100.htm" target="_blank">ARK ST-P Coilovers **Click Here**</a>
MSRP>>1699.00 + S/H US Continental
SALE PRICE>>1299.00 + S/H US Continental
NSX PRIME>>>1050.00 + 59.00 S/H US Continental

middle.jpg

15040rear1-med.jpg

Take your BEST shot at Performance parts from ARK Promo sale !!

Payment: VIA PAYPAL

[email protected] or Call us direct @ 909-673-1040 Ask Ted or David

**TAKING IN ALL PM'S NOW :wink:

Last edited:
I have the ARK DT-P coil overs installed on my car and I'm really happy with them. I'm no suspension expert by any means, but they are a world of difference better than my old setup. The car handles/looks great now. Thanks!
(I also have your exhaust and I'm very happy with that as well...good sound, good quality, excellent price)

camera_1356_2_.jpg

What is the difference between the DT-P and ST-P models? Are these single adjustable, double or other? How much do they weigh? Do you have products for those who want stiffer springs?

emeraldtt>>Your NSX is looking great! I am glad you are finding pleasure with the install :smile:

l8apex32>>You can find out all of the information on our website. But the main difference between STP and DTP is that the DTP has the pillow mount plate which is mostly for track and racing (intense driving) and the STP has rubber mount which is for street performance and comfort. They weigh around 60lbs. If you want a stiffer ride, you should go with the DTP. :smile:

DrVolkl>>Thanks for your support! :cool: Your ride is looking real hot.

I don't have pictures, but the previous owner of my NSX had the ARK DT-X installed.
At first I wanted to have the OEM exhaust, but after a long drive back home with the DT-X, I'm DEFINITELY keeping it.

Quiet and good at regular driving speeds. You can have a conversation in the NSX, no problem at all, with the DT-X on. Sounds smooth, without attracting attention from the police (Always important to me)

Sounds aggressive at WOT, quite nice IMO. I really like it a lot.

DT-X is a great exhaust.
The only exhaust I would take instead is the GT One F1 5.1, which from what I have been told, too loud to have a conversation in.

I don't have pictures, but the previous owner of my NSX had the ARK DT-X installed.
At first I wanted to have the OEM exhaust, but after a long drive back home with the DT-X, I'm DEFINITELY keeping it.

Quiet and good at regular driving speeds. You can have a conversation in the NSX, no problem at all, with the DT-X on. Sounds smooth, without attracting attention from the police (Always important to me)

Sounds aggressive at WOT, quite nice IMO. I really like it a lot.

DT-X is a great exhaust.
The only exhaust I would take instead is the GT One F1 5.1, which from what I have been told, too loud to have a conversation in.

We love ARKers... ( aka ARK lover)

This sale won't last long guys...

hi,
how would the st-p coilovers compare to stock ride?
thx

swerve>>

Well, your ride will become a bit more stiff than OEM but will still be very comfortable and smooth.

Of course, your ride will come with all the common benefits in getting coilovers but overall you will notice the benefits without much discomfort.

Even our customers who have used DT-P for their rides (which was designed to be a bit more stiff than the ST-P) have still found the DT-P comfortable and an enjoyable ride.

^^

Youtube Post for the DT-X exhaust!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJSI_4f6pCY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJSI_4f6pCY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Youtube Post for the DT-X exhaust!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJSI_4f6pCY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJSI_4f6pCY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Question: Does this Red NSX have an after market rear spats? I heard that the 02 OEM rear valence does not fit with the DTX quad tips?

Currently the DT-X will not fit the 02 OEM rear valence. We are going to push DT-S for the later years (under development). :biggrin:
The red NSX I believe it to be a 97

Question: Does this Red NSX have an after market rear spats? I heard that the 02 OEM rear valence does not fit with the DTX quad tips?

Take advantage of this sale!!
March NSXPrime Member Exclusive!!!

I ordered the DT-X last Thursday. Got it yesterday afternoon and installed it last night :biggrin: It sounds excellent! Just what I wanted - a nice deep tone. It's not as loud as my previous exhaust at WOT - it maintains the lower tone throughout. Perfect fit, and the tips are tucked in nicely. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Can't miss mentioning the excellent service :smile:

I'm interested in the coilovers now - sounds like they provide a nice smooth ride....but it'll have to wait. I've already blown my quarterly budget!

That is my car in the video. It is a 91 with OEM rear valence. No rear splats

I ordered the DT-X last Thursday. Got it yesterday afternoon and installed it last night :biggrin: It sounds excellent! Just what I wanted - a nice deep tone. It's not as loud as my previous exhaust at WOT - it maintains the lower tone throughout. Perfect fit, and the tips are tucked in nicely. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Can't miss mentioning the excellent service :smile:

I'm interested in the coilovers now - sounds like they provide a nice smooth ride....but it'll have to wait. I've already blown my quarterly budget!

:biggrin: I'm glad your enjoying the exhaust! You've been an excellent customer.

:eek: ONLY 5 days LEFT TILL SALE ENDS!!!:eek:
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN US-Continental

Last edited:
Got my DT-X Exhaust on Saturday. Excellent guys to deal with. The transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Thanks again.

:biggrin: Thanks for checking out our DT-X exhaust system. You were an excellent customer as well :biggrin:

Post Pictures!!

Thanks!!

Couple of quick pics...

Attachments

• DTX_2703_sm.JPG
    DTX_2703_sm.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 240
  • DTX_2709_sm.JPG
    DTX_2709_sm.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 158
Back