• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arnold Classic Weekend with pics

I have already posted about my little excursion on Saturday from Columbus to Cincinnati to visit 1gracing and the awesome Noble automobiles. I thought that some of you guys may be interested in seeing what the Arnold Classic Expo looks like. My wife works for different companys year to year attracting attention to their booths. We are both into fitness/bodybuilding big time. She is obviously extremely fit and is hoping to get her pro card in Figure(at the tender age of 41!). The guy she is flexing with is the current reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman. I thought I would throw in a pic of some of the hardcore freaky female bodybuilders. You should see them in person-scary!! I have about 90 pics if you want more.

Attachments

• ArnoldClassic2005 041sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 041sm.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 588
  • ArnoldClassic2005 070sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 070sm.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 534
  • ArnoldClassic2005 083sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 083sm.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 540
  • ArnoldClassic2005 080sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 080sm.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 545
  • ArnoldClassic2005 066sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 066sm.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 554
She's hot!! :biggrin: I find that bodybuilders usually have positive attitudes towards life so it's a good thing that you two are in into fitness. :redface:

Thanks for the compliments. Yes she is in great shape but still feminine and sexy. Here are a couple more. The girl in the green is buffed!!

Attachments

• ArnoldClassic2005 040sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 040sm.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 704
  • ArnoldClassic2005 085sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 085sm.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 520
  • ArnoldClassic2005 059sm.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 059sm.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 881
Zman said:
The girl in the green is buffed!!
To me that is not a beautiful body, if you ask me. You're probably not asking me though. That's way too much muscle, she looks like a dude with boobs!

:eek: :eek: That is a female, isn't it??? :eek: :eek:

attachment.php

ss_md,

Yep, definitely a female!! The sport of woman's bodybuilding has gone so extreme that the females do look like men-way too many steroids!! You should see them up close-really scary ugly with DEEP voices!! The newest most popular thing now is Figure. You are judged on your looks, skin tone and body in a one-piece and two-piece suit. You are penalized for excessive muscularity and leanness. There are alot of weird dudes that like those overdone muscle chicks-dominatrix, etc, etc...

The pic of the girl in the green....It almost looks like a really bad photochop! Let's see what else you have. Post some more please. Let's see more of Ronnie Coleman if you have them. That guy is huge! :eek:

Zman,

nice pics. i was trying to go to the SF show this weekend but it doesnt look like i will. please send me more pics of the Arnold show if you can.

im six weeks into my diet right now so when i see how trim and hard your wife is i see the hard work. The diet, training and cardio.

anyways she looks great and hope she gets that pro card. im a fan!!

erick

The blonde with my wife is Monica Brant. The guy in the blue is a friend of ours that wanted pics with all the chicks-he is only 19! The big scary chick is just that and those are her calves, I swear almost as big as your head!! And finally big Ron with my wife.

Attachments

• ArnoldClassic2005 004sm1.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 004sm1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 489
  • ArnoldClassic2005 063sm1.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 063sm1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 513
  • ArnoldClassic2005 022sm1.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 022sm1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 440
  • ArnoldClassic2005 011sm1.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 011sm1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 826
  • ArnoldClassic2005 078sm1.jpg
    ArnoldClassic2005 078sm1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 489
I've always liked Monica.

But damn the "woman" in green is just too much :eek:

I dont mind fitness..but damn the lady in green is over the top. No offense but I know guys prettier than her. But again to each their own and I know she worked her butt off to get what she wanted, kudos to her. I'm jealous of her shoulders hehe :biggrin:

Some of those "chicks" look like they may have dicks... I was waiting for a Nicole Bass pic... All you Howard Stern fans know what Im talking about.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Some of those "chicks" look like they may have dicks... I was waiting for a Nicole Bass pic... All you Howard Stern fans know what Im talking about.

Hey,

Nicole Bass was soooo scary that I thought I would break my camera!! She looked so bad it was pathetic-totally out of shape and almost like she had acromegaly.

Z man your wife looks perfect! I wish I had a quater of her discipline.
Do you work out with her?
What is with the tumor on this persons leg, they should get that looked at asap. :biggrin: :tongue:
attachment.php

prova4re said:
Z man your wife looks perfect! I wish I had a quater of her discipline.
Do you work out with her?
What is with the tumor on this persons leg, they should get that looked at asap. :biggrin: :tongue:
attachment.php

Brian,

We train together as much as possible depending on our schedules. We met in a gym, what a surprise!!

That chicks calves were really freaky!! You should see them in person(if you dare!). The people stopping and pointing was pretty funny!

Bilulan said:
its a testosterone leak.

Damn, maybe she could try pumping out a few reps of deodorant on those leaky faucets. :eek:

jlindy said:
Damn, maybe she could try pumping out a few reps of deodorant on those leaky faucets. :eek:

You guys are funny.....I'd like to hear you say that to her face :eek: She's woop your ass!!!! ha ha ha ha ...... ha ha ha ha

newby said:
You guys are funny.....I'd like to hear you say that to her face :eek: She's woop your ass!!!! ha ha ha ha ...... ha ha ha ha

If I did say that to her face, I would just have to make sure that I had my scuba fins on so I could quickly swim away from that puddle before she nabbed me. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

How does she shave her legs without hitting a vein? I would thing she'd bleed to death just trying to shave. (her legs, not her mustache) :biggrin:

Back