• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arshad...

Nice seeing u driving in the rain today ...
haha I thought I was the only crazy one driving the NSX in the rain haha
gave u a wave .. but dont know if u saw me

Hey man, yeah I drive mine rain or shine! With the new F1 GS-D3's, the car handles really well in wet weather now too.

I gotta say that your car looks awesome with the HID's in the rain! From far away I thought it was a 360 at first, and then realized it was an NSX. I couldn't make out the driver, but I figured it must have been you :) I saw you wave, which is kind of hard with the window up hehehe.

Hey man, yeah I drive mine rain or shine! With the new F1 GS-D3's, the car handles really well in wet weather now too.

I gotta say that your car looks awesome with the HID's in the rain! From far away I thought it was a 360 at first, and then realized it was an NSX. I couldn't make out the driver, but I figured it must have been you :) I saw you wave, which is kind of hard with the window up hehehe.

awesome ... maybe I should look into those tires.. since mines quite slippery on the launches and gear changes...
thanks , I love the HID's .. changes the whole look of the car
ya i gave a little wave haha .. very hard to do with the windows up hah

i had a girl in the car with me .. and I was like looks theres another NSX .. and shes like where, where? looking around for it ...... "rolls eyes"

Yeah I had a girl in the car with me too...

A giant blow-up strawberry shortcake balloon. Before you get any ideas, it was for my little girls 4th birthday yesterday :)

hahahaha ... excuses excuses .... didnt see anyone beside u ... so u must mean the imaginary girl beside u haha

Yeah I had a girl in the car with me too...

A giant blow-up strawberry shortcake balloon. Before you get any ideas, it was for my little girls 4th birthday yesterday :)

Dave sometimes travels with a blow up girl in his right seat - he said something about trying to make babies...:confused: :confused: :confused:

No - its for the carpool lane.

Ive been pulled over a few times and its amazing how willing they are to let me go on my way in exchange for the doll.

Dave sometimes travels with a blow up girl in his right seat - he said something about trying to make babies...:confused: :confused: :confused:

At least Dave uses a blow up "GIRL" model in his right seat Stu..... I think your's is down right gross..... especially when you put a pin hole in it so it keeps deflating...and we all know where the inflation hose is....... What did you call him...Enrico ???

Back