• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Asanti Wheels AF 116 -19s/ Pirelli Tire pkg

The NSX that i bought had an Asanti/Pirelli package (19s all the way around) on it and I changed it out to put 17s all the way around. With that said, i'm selling the other set. There are about 3200 miles on the Wheels and back tires. The back tires are in great shape, lots of tread. The front set will need to be replaced. They are way more worn due to an apparant allignment issue. I am leaving them on the wheels and shipping as a set, you can do as you wish with them. Out of the 4 rims, 3 of them have some curb rash, some minor, some more scratches, some is dings. Center caps have faded, some more than the others...photos of everything and have an album available for you to view.

Sizes are as follows.
Front tires - 215/35/ZR19
Rim 19x8.5
39mm offset (1 9/16)
143mm backspace (5 5/8)

5x114.3 (4.5) bolt

Rear tires- 275/30/ZR19
19x10 rim
35mm offset (1 3/8)
166mm backspace (6 9/16)

Pirelli Pzero Nero tires..
the rims are 3 piece and i found them ranging from $900 to $1200 each....very expensive rims.

I will ship either FedX or UPS. I have paypal and am an established seller on ebay for over 11 years. Perfect feedback..

$1999 shipped - USA (conus) (no alaska, no hawaii, please don't ask)
reasonable offers will be considered. You can PM me or email [email protected]
Thank you for looking...
April :)

www.photobucket.com/asantiwheels

Last edited:
Back