• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ask Prime

Has anyone seen the new Clash of the Titans movie? Just wondering if it's worth seeing in the theater or redboxing for a $1.

Hi

I'm pretty sure this has not been asked in this thread before.

Football. That is using your foot on a ball. How come that americans use there hands?

I'm not interested in either soccer or football, but I am aware that something is going on at the moment.

I enjoy Moto GP instead.

Regards

I was in Myrtle Beach, SC this weekend golfing and saw a few of these on the course. They looked like mutant squirrels....and one almost made off with my $6 hotdog. What are they called?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 107
I'm at the airport over-hearing some dude talk on the cel phone and I'm wondering why do people constantly repeat someone's name and insert it in every sentenence? This is LITERALLY the conversation I'm hearing:

Hey, what's up Sparky?
What are you up to Sparky?
Well, Sparky, I'm at the airpoint waiting for my flight, Sparky.
I'll probably get a coke, Sparky.

My follow up question is do they realize how stupid/annoying/condescending they sound? :confused:

I'm at the airport over-hearing some dude talk on the cel phone and I'm wondering why do people constantly repeat someone's name and insert it in every sentenence? This is LITERALLY the conversation I'm hearing:

Hey, what's up Sparky?
What are you up to Sparky?
Well, Sparky, I'm at the airpoint waiting for my flight, Sparky.
I'll probably get a coke, Sparky.

My follow up question is do they realize how stupid/annoying/condescending they sound? :confused:

Or more importantly, who names their kid Sparky? :smile:

Or more importantly, who names their kid Sparky? :smile:

I wondered that as well and then I considered that this weirdo may not be talking to a person at all. He looked the part of the type of person that would call home to talk to their dog through the answering machine.

If California Highway Patrolmen are known as CHiPs, would then the highway cops here where I live in Nevada be known as NHiPs? And if one of them were to fall off their motorcycle, would that be known as a NHiP slip?

I went to the beach this weekend and it happened to be VW weekend. I couldn't help noticing a lot of them had air freshener trees hanging off the rear bumper. WTF is that all about? Maybe to make your exhaust smell like pine trees?

Hi

No tree air freshners here allthough that is a good question. :biggrin:

I have a question about my trip to NSXPO. It would be nice to have a US cell phone number.

I will have with me two phones from home. One Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro and a Nokia E75. They are gsm phones with all the bands necessary. I will keep my norwegian simcard in the E75 and then have a us number in the X10.

First I will be in NYC for 5 nights. Then 12 nights in Las Vegas and then 2 nights in NYC on my way home.

Can I go into any T-mobile cellphone outlet in NYC and buy a pay as you go T-mobile package and get as simcard which works in NYC and also Las Vegas (with a short trip trip to LA)? And can I buy refill cards in Las Vegas?

I would like to use the X10 for the us number and keep the E75 for my own norwegian sim. I do not want to buy a package with a phone as the X10 and E75 has things I want to have with me all the time so I do not want three phones with me.

Anyone have any pointers to the plan I have above?

Regards

Hi

No tree air freshners here allthough that is a good question. :biggrin:

I have a question about my trip to NSXPO. It would be nice to have a US cell phone number.

I will have with me two phones from home. One Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro and a Nokia E75. They are gsm phones with all the bands necessary. I will keep my norwegian simcard in the E75 and then have a us number in the X10.

First I will be in NYC for 5 nights. Then 12 nights in Las Vegas and then 2 nights in NYC on my way home.

Can I go into any T-mobile cellphone outlet in NYC and buy a pay as you go T-mobile package and get as simcard which works in NYC and also Las Vegas (with a short trip trip to LA)? And can I buy refill cards in Las Vegas?

I would like to use the X10 for the us number and keep the E75 for my own norwegian sim. I do not want to buy a package with a phone as the X10 and E75 has things I want to have with me all the time so I do not want three phones with me.

Anyone have any pointers to the plan I have above?

Regards

Yes...that is a good plan. As long as your phones are unlocked, you can put a prepaid sim into them and they will work anywhere in the U.S.

I'm assuming these are quad band GSM?

Yes...that is a good plan. As long as your phones are unlocked, you can put a prepaid sim into them and they will work anywhere in the U.S.

I'm assuming these are quad band GSM?

Hi

Thanks.

This is the specs on the Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100

And then this is the specs for the Nokia E75
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. UMTS 900/1900/2100 MHz

So I would think that is more than what I need.

And they are both unlocked. So I guess I will go for T-mobile and buy a pay as you go plan when in NYC.

Regards

Silage, is silage anything kept in a silo or is silage shredded up corn stalks? If it's anything kept in a silo then what is the official name of shredded corn stalks? Could I fill a silo with engine blocks and those engine blocks would be considered silage? What if I decided to store shredded corn stalks in a barn and not a silo what would the shredded corn be called then. Serious question BTW.

Is there a way to get a song from youtube to an ipod?
I've searched all the itune places and can't find the song anywhere.

Back