• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

At least somethings enjoying it....

Well the Nsx has been in storage for a while and today I started pulling it apart for some much needed updates and here is what I found.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There are cup fulls of what look like chewed up acorns pilled under the arm wrest and under the carpets. So far no culprit though. :biggrin:

Wow! Did you have the nsx stored with the armrest/console already removed and just found it like that? where fo you think they came in from?

I always wondered what access holes are in the nsx. I too have found acorns in the nsx but fortunatly enough they were prior to winter time and the acorns were still whole(i ruined some chipmunks winters savings:tongue:) Odd thing was, the acorns were stored in the gutter between the engine bay, trunk bay, and rear quarter panel. I have no idea how the hell they managed to get a stash of acorns in that tunnel without having the trunk popped open(space and clearance issues).

Attachments

• nuts.jpg
    nuts.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Back