• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta perhaps?

Doesn't seem to be many owners in SC.. howabout atlanta? I was down at the LCU (Lotus Cars US) a few weeks ago.

I'd like to atleast sit in a NSX before trying to get serious about purchasing one
smile.gif

If anyone has a weekend they'd like to kill, lemme know. I'd be happy to bring the viper for a little cruise.

James

Originally posted by MadMaxx:
I'd like to atleast sit in a NSX before trying to get serious about purchasing one
smile.gif

If anyone has a weekend they'd like to kill, lemme know. I'd be happy to bring the viper for a little cruise.

I'd happily trade a ride in the NSX for a ride in a viper...

I'm in Atlanta - just let me know when.

------------------
-mojo

'98 Kaiser Silver NSX
'97 Green Integra GSR

Originally posted by mojo:
I'd happily trade a ride in the NSX for a ride in a viper...

I'm in Atlanta - just let me know when.

Mojo has a nice one too,

good trade....
smile.gif

hey chris, we gotta hang out again soon, tonight me and two NSXers met up and shot the sh*t, more the merrier (sp?)
smile.gif

mike

Originally posted by MadMaxx:
Mojo:

I'll send you an email, perhaps we can get together if we have a fair weekend soon eh?

Sounds good. We can meet halfway or something if you'd like- I always look for a reason to get out and about in the X. You can email me at:

chris [at] chrishorne [dot] com

Originally posted by KODIAC:
Mojo has a nice one too,

Thanks Mike!

hey chris, we gotta hang out again soon, tonight me and two NSXers met up and shot the sh*t, more the merrier (sp?)
smile.gif

Yeah- just catch me online. I've been busy the past couple of days (as usual), but should be able to swing something.

Back