• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attention, 2NRWERKS

I tell you my misadventure with him.
Some months fà I was to the search of a carbon hood for my nsx.
Todd,from 2nrwerks,yhas offered me, and I have immediately send the money
on is account (it was 27 of December).
In the various negotiations of accord he has always been kind and fast in the answers.After the payment he has disappeared.
A pair of answers, with various excuses then the nothing!
Now is spent one month whitout answer,and my legal are trying to contact without any risult also it to the telephone!
Whoever has some news that can furnish to my lawyer is begged to do me him to know.

Re: Attention,2NRWERKS is a thief!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Oh, you know as it happens I would personally be more than happy to furnish you with any information that I have so that you may furnish it to your attorney or assist here state side so that hopefully you can get your matter resolved. PM Sent.

Best Regards,

John

I have done business with them, never had a problem. All I can say there is always 2 side to each problem, dont be quick to judge!

Sinbad

The little that I do know of Todd, he is legit.

A customer of mine got a rare Sorcery center exit exhaust from him. It arrived faster than the Advan's, and Dali parts.

As far as my customers car goes, a rare expensive part was ordered, and delivered with 100% satisfaction.

All,
It is 3:30PM on Saturday.

I just spoke to Todd. He is with his family on personal business. He has been incredibly busy and has been at the shop almost every night this past couple of weeks personally working on customers' cars and working on the business.

As I do not represent Todd or 2nrWerks at this time, I cannot directly address the business transactions mentioned in this thread. However, it is important to note that Todd does not manufacture or control the manufacture of many of the products he resells. Most of the parts he resells come from Japan. He is at the mercy of those overseas companies, their retail practices, shipping by sea freight, US customs, and finally domestic shipping means. In so far as resold parts that are out of stock, it is safe to say that all the vendors we know of on Prime face the same issues.

However, I can comment on Todd's character. He has always been honest, honorable, and forthcoming with me. I have done business with 2nrWerks in the past and would not hesitate to do so again.

I will leave it up to Todd and 2nrWerks to address or not address this thread.

Victor

Greetings from tampa fla. Please give Todd a chance to work out this problem and I am sure you will get satisfaction.I have been to his shop several times. Do not be so quick to put a label on this guy. I have done busines with him in the past and if you met him face to face you would never call him a thief. He will not steal from you. Joe p tampa fl..

hi to everybody,
Excuse me for the English, but I hold both more important the content that not the grammatic.
Have written this thread after 3 weeks that todd doesn't absolutely respond to my mail and after have written him that would have done this!
I don't think of assilante to have been too, a mail every 3/4 days it is not too much according to answered me.An anwer would have been at least appreciated.
When have paid the hood to Todd, had been told that served me for an important show of February, the missed one delivers is cost me 1200 dollars that the sponsor has not given me!
He is excused, and I have wanted to accept that however the following week would have sent me the hood.
This weekend has the more main point than the shows in Italy, and Todd had been warned, have also granted him to send by air me it to my expenses (after having already paid the slow consignments) express..... disappeared!
Cannot now make this show and I will lose the beauty of 2600 dollars!!!
My legal are trying to contact him to the telephone, but an answering machine always responds.
The fact that after this discussion of mine, is not done alive it is explanatory.

is this problem solve out yet?
i am trying to get some GT-Rom parts so need advise!!!

No pccw,the problem is not resolved.
Todd is vanished whit my money,not answer to my mail.
Attention for this THIEF!!!Don't buy from him!

Last edited:

How was the hood purchased? Bank wire? credit card? I always use Paypal and credit cards when making purchases. This way you can at least contact your bank to assist in situation like this.

Good luck.

Well I dont know whats going on with this guy's hood. But I do know I have bought parts and had service done by todd. I never had a problem, guy has been great and straight up with me. I orderd an exhaust from him, and I know I will get it at some point, but its not like he is buying this stuff from NAPA. I am sure he will post his side of the story on here at some point, but I am pretty sure he has a good reason not to do so at this time.

Since I have been contacted from the buyer's legal counsel, my representation advises me to remain silent at the moment. I am not running from this issue since the outcome will play a big part on future business here on Prime.

I will address the buyer and members of Prime very soon as my counsel instructs me to.

2NRWerks.com said:
Since I have been contacted from the buyer's legal counsel, my representation advises me to remain silent at the moment. I am not running from this issue since the outcome will play a big part on future business here on Prime.

I will address the buyer and members of Prime very soon as my counsel instructs me to.

Another lie!
My legal have tried to contact you, but you are nowhere to be found!
Give me the extreme of yours legal and I will make them contact from mine!

I"m sorry to see you go through this. No buyer should be treated this way. It "seems" as though this company was treating their customers fine until this incident. Overall, it's just wrong period. I hope you'll be able to settle it soon.

Have you tried reporting the business to www.bbb.com and file a complaint? It will be in their record. Also, you might want to report your case on other popular car forum like the http://www.s2ki.com/forums/, etc if the seller does not want to cooperate.

I do hope future buyers will think twice before making a purchase from this company again? I, for one, will not buy from this company.

Exaggerate said:
Another lie!
My legal have tried to contact you, but you are nowhere to be found!
Give me the extreme of yours legal and I will make them contact from mine!

Last edited:
Back