• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ATTN: Houston NSX --> TWS Cruise

Weeners / Wimps - where were you? We waited until 9:30 then took off.

Road to TWS - dry.

TWS - dry.

On the way home - two sixty second sprinkles. We were supposed to be going to the race track, not the Houston Autorama car show, so I was quite disappointed that a little rain kept you from coming out. Oh well, your loss.

For the parade lap I tossed my friend my keys and he tossed me his. (He owns an STI.) Call it luck, but the pack of cars ahead of us were separated by quite a distance. Also, there was nobody in our rearview mirrors. Although it was a parade lap, we were going waaay faster than parade lap speed at certain parts of the track.

Actually, I hear there is a 75% chance of rain in College Station where the TWS event is being held.

You really should've done more homework with your weather investigation. Say, did anybody think to call up there and get info firsthand? Yes, it did rain in College Station - at 2AM Sunday morning.

Re: rain?!? what rain?

Ojas said:
It's too bad you guys did not make it. The weather was great. In fact, it was so nice, I could not resist snapping a few pictures along the way from Austin to College Station. Here's what you missed.

BTW: Since this cruise did not work out, I'd like to remind everyone that the Austin NSX Meet is this coming weekend. We already have 10 cars (4 are from out-of-town). Austin is an easy drive - Y'all should come (at least for the Saturday activities) and join the fun!

Ojas, sorry we didn't make it. It sucks that the news was wrong about the rain. I showed it to be a 75% chance of rain in College Station and a 20% chance of rain in Houston. Well, luck would have it, it rained almost all day in Houston!!! :mad:
As for next weekend, I'm trying to get out of working Sat. morning. I'll keep you posted. I'd love to take a tour around with you guys!! :)
Regards
Z

Back