• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attn: Orange County NSXers!!!

The Orange County NSX community has become very active lately... Ortega runs, PCH cruises, Friday Mini-Meets, as well as events coordinated with the San Diego and LA guys. Because of this, we are hoping to get some sort of official Orange County NSX organization in place. This will eliminate the random "hey lets have a run" posts and give us all a chance to decide when and where we will hold our events.
To get things kicked off, we will be having a mini-meet at Club Bleu on Beach Blvd. in Westminster this Friday starting at 6pm. Come join us for drinks and appetizers/dinner. All are welcome!!

Guys,

Can't make it this friday, but in general friday's are good. also, in addition to what appears o be 5 of you on this site , I see 3 NSX's on my route to and from work pretty frequently.

I see a black one coming in and out of dover shores.

I see a newer yellow one on irvine ave.

And finally I see a white one on newport bvld coming on and off the peninsula.

We should get those guys as well, any of you know them?

Matt

Sorry, I'm on the road the next 2 weeks and can't attend. Please keep the forum posted on the events, I look forward to participating. Gil

Friday is fine but can we start at 6:30. Traffic sucks on Fridays :( !!

Thanks.

ss_md said:
can we start at 6:30
not a problem. we'll be arriving and starting to order drinks and food during the 6 o'clock hour. things will get going around 7.
see you there!

OK, this Friday at Bleu near the corner of Beach Blvd. and Westminster. See you all there. I am installing the 13" Rotors and calipers Saturday, so unfortunately you guys will have to wait till the next meet to see it and the Wings West Kit on my Blue.

Tan
2000 Monaco Blue NSX-T

:eek:

Tantheman said:
OK, this Friday at Bleu near the corner of Beach Blvd. and Westminster. See you all there. I am installing the 13" Rotors and calipers Saturday, so unfortunately you guys will have to wait till the next meet to see it and the Wings West Kit on my Blue.

Tan
2000 Monaco Blue NSX-T

regarding the name....how about OCTN (Orange County Team NSX)? :D

Last edited:
my thoughts were that there should be an "n" an "s" and an "x" in there somewhere (preferably in that order.) but anyway, i think we now have item 1 for friday's agenda.

Hey, I live in Cerritos but my permanent address/home is Anaheim. I have a suggestion for a name:

NSX'rs of Orange County

for short..."The NOC list"

So everytime we set up an event, we'll make a reference to the Orange County people in the NOC list (ie: Joel, Wadasan, Supergreen, TantheMan, Silverone, etc.).

I don't know, I think it's kinda catchy. :p
Well, what do you think?!

Last edited:
damn Joel, where is my name?....the noc list? i seeeeeee you have watching too many time of that movieeee....."the borne identity"? :D but i do think it is catchy in a way.....just make sure to NOT bring any weapon to the meeting..... :D

Joel said:
Hey, I live in Cerritos but my permanent address/home is Anaheim. I have a suggestion for a name:

NSX'rs of Orange County

for short..."The NOC list"

So everytime we set up an event, we'll make a reference to the Orange County people in the NOC list (ie: Joel, Wadasan, Supergreen, TantheMan, Silverone, etc.).

I don't know, I think it's kinda catchy. :p
Well, what do you think?!

I'm In!

I'm certainly in for the list, but I am also out of the area for at least 2 weeks. The good news is that my time should free up in the very near future.

:cool:

Geezzzz too bad, I have to work really early on every Sat.. If you guys can change it to Saturday night I can do it... just a thought. Have fun you guys. I live a few blocks away from the Blue.

Well have fun

Max

there are more nsx'er here in OC then you thought. i remember at one time not to long ago we have about 15-20.....unless i am wrong.

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
Wow - looks like we have more OC'ers than I was aware of . . Kool! I'll be there Friday!

yellowpad said:
damn Joel, where is my name?....the noc list? i seeeeeee you have watching too many time of that movieeee....."the borne identity"? :D but i do think it is catchy in a way.....just make sure to NOT bring any weapon to the meeting..... :D

You've been disavowed. :D j/k

Don't start thinking about hanging from my ceiling trying to get into my computer now.

And it's Mission Impossible, not Bourne Identity. ;)

**NOC Run this friday @ 6pm! Be there!**

oh crappp!!! you are correct..it is the mission impossible....i can feel my memory depleting as i am growing older. ahhhhhhhh...what will happen tomorrow? or next year when i turn 31? aaaaahhhhhhhhh****

anywho....i'll see everyone on friday!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, to be thirty again and have those problems!

Sighting on the 405S

Sighting Alert!!! I spotted a silver late model NSX today on the 405S by the airport (SNA\John Wayne), talked to the guy by the time we got to the 5. I told him there's a NEW NEW NEW OC club forming, he said he knows of "the prime" , maybe he will catch up to us on here, then in real life! He was going all the way to SD, unfortunately I had to jump off at El Toro.

coolnsx said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, to be thirty again and have those problems!

I'd just like to be 40 again!:p

Hey Paul, according to my Spockian calculations, between you & me we currently own 0.095238095238095238095238095238095% of the 97 T Black an Tan 6 -Speeds in the country!

Back