• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attn: Orange County NSXers!!!

Darn, why were you guys so prompt this morning?. I came around 20 minutes late, and you guys were already gone:( . Last time at the Ortega run, we left around 40 minutes after the posted time. Well I guess I've missed, I took a run down PCH hoping to run into the group but there was no NSX in sight... just Vettes.

Max

Xcite50 said:
Darn, why were you guys so prompt this morning?. I came around 20 minutes late, and you guys were already gone:( . Last time at the Ortega run, we left around 40 minutes after the posted time. Well I guess I've missed, I took a run down PCH hoping to run into the group but there was no NSX in sight... just Vettes.

Max

Max, we left exactly at 9:35 am. Sorry we missed you. We went up Brookhurst towards the 405 Freeway entrance to head 405 North to Callabasas.
Six NSX in line formation was an eye catcher for everyone.
Tan

Re: So?

SoCal-NSX said:
So what happened? Any decisions? Runs coming up?

Dave
Basically... we decided this...
- NOC seems to be the name of our crew.
- the Ortega Highway is a s#!tload of fun at night!
- we will be attending the nsx prime canyon run on june 8th. please get with john to let him know you'll be there. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11091
- BJ's makes some damn good beer.
- we made plans for the OG canyon run (happened today [sunday.])
- Macaroni Grill is waaay too crowded on Friday nights.

Aside from that there wasn't a huge turnout, so we didn't get too in depth with our planning. I'll be starting a new thread to plan the next meet. Maybe we need to find another location or hold it on another night of the week??

Re: Re: So?

supergreen125 said:

- the Ortega Highway is a s#!tload of fun at night!

Hell yeah! Man that was fun! I had a friend ride shotgun and we both agree it was "living on the edge" to be driving fast on those curves with only headlights to lead your way! It was pitch dark! That's just waaay LOCO!

The best part was the pit stop down the hill where we met a couple of interesting people. For those who weren't there, basically these two guys in a truck saw us gathering in a spot and made a drastic u-turn and pulled in.

He said, "Are them cars Vipers?!"

"No. They're NSXs"

He nods as to pretend he was some car connoiseur.

Then he pulls away doing his version of a peel in his country truck yelling "YEEE-HAWWW!!!"

Then Chris hastily gets into his car saying, "Oh man, this doesn't seem like our type of neighborhood. We better leave before those two come back with a shotgun!"

:D :D :D HA HA HA :D :D :D That was hilarious!

Yeah that was funny! It was 1/2 a joke when I said that about "our type of neigborhood" but 1/2 serious. The desert can be dangerous, its full of satanic tweekers. Theres no telling how somebody who's been up for 2 weeks might interpret coming across a third of a million dollars worth of aluminum at midnight in the midle of nowhere!

I'll be there just let me know where and when!

Back