• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Audi: Holy Cow!

Kinan said:
In a crash of this magnitude, the remaining windows and fluids would spray around every where and be impossible to trace.

I agree that glass and fluid does spray around everywhere but it is quite possible to trace. Take a look at one of our own NSX gallery NSX accidents. Trust me, if this accident were real, there would be glass and debris everywhere. It’s possible they staged this accident for a movie or a scared-straight type thing. Or they are re-creating a previous accident (maybe with the same car) for training.

JH4NA118XST000617-d.jpg

Last edited:
This is obviously staged... I mean where is the glass and fluids???
and the dirt isn't disturbed!!
Somebody must've tip-toed up to it and pulled it around a tree with cables and a 4x4 out of frame...
This is obvioulsy Photoshopped I mean look at that blue line running through the pic. I bet these people are really waiting aound a hot dog vendor and that car was just put in there.
;)

Kinan said:
This is obviously staged... I mean where is the glass and fluids???
and the dirt isn't disturbed!!
Somebody must've tip-toed up to it and pulled it around a tree with cables and a 4x4 out of frame...
This is obvioulsy Photoshopped I mean look at that blue line running through the pic. I bet these people are really waiting aound a hot dog vendor and that car was just put in there.
;)
Hehe. It's amazing what a skeptical society we've become, thanks to the wonders of digital imaging and Photoshop. I'm not sure what it would take to convince jaded folks these days, after all anything can be made to look realistic enough thanks to Hollywood special effects.

If nothing else, I hope the images--staged or not--make us all safer drivers.

Back