• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Audio stuff... Alpine, Phoenix Gold, Kicker

Hi folks, since I'd rather listen to the engine at full song than the radio, I offer the following:

Alpine CDA-7878 CD receiver. Motorized face folds down for CD access, adjustable angle, DHE, Bass engine, XM satellite ready, 4V pre-outs (F,R,sub), 45W x4, CD text, MP3, blah-blah-blah. Had been professionally installed (not by me), not sure of original cost but I think it was between $400-500. Includes all wiring and manual. $250, shipped.

Phoenix Gold ZEROpoint titanium series ZX475Ti 4-channel amp. VERY high-end equipment, used in sound-offs and shows around the world. 75W x4 into 4 ohms, 150W x4 into 2 ohms, 250W x2 bridged into 4 ohms. THD < 0.02%. Variable-speed built-in fan, Tri-linear capable (can run stereo and bridged simultaneously), 24K gold plated terminals, aux outputs can split high/low/full pass, yada-yada-yada. Again, was installed before I bought the car. $300 shipped, includes manual.

Kicker Solo-baric 8" subwoofer. Handles 300w (I think). What more can I say, it pounds. $100.
If someone buys this for their NSX, I'll include custom built subwoofer enclosure, which was made for the NSX passenger footwell.

I just took all these components out of my car this weekend. They sounded phenomenal, but audio's not my thing. All are in PERFECT condition, no blemishes what-so-ever and they perform flawlessly. The sub enclosure has a small hole that will be easy to fill with expanding foam. I had to pry it out of the footwell as it was secured with 20-gazillion cans of the stuff.

If interested, please send message to my home email: [email protected]

amp and sub are sold, Alpine still available

Hi, looks like the Kicker, enclosure, and amp are sold. I'll repost if it falls thru. Thanks for all the responses. --Scott

Hey 92NSX -- I'm having trouble with my PM's, so please email me directly at [email protected]

Everyone: looks like the sub/box and amp are spoken for, I'll repost if something crazy happens.

The Alpine head unit is still available.

Thanks -- Scott

what do you have left?

I am in need of some stereo to replace mine that was stolen. What do you have left?

Thanks
MS

Back