• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Audio Upgrade

Need opinions. Upgrading the sound system. Installing 2 Helix amps with DSP, Gladen Aerospace for the doors and a Brax 8 inch sub. My question is: should I also install 3.5" midwoofers in the factory locations behind the seats, or disconnect them?

This shop has a pretty nice upgrade video/walk-through and I think they decided to keep the mids because they were pretty good.

Edit: But given the quality/cost of the speakers you're using I think they might fall behind if not upgraded.

This shop has a pretty nice upgrade video/walk-through and I think they decided to keep the mids because they were pretty good.

Edit: But given the quality/cost of the speakers you're using I think they might fall behind if not upgraded.
I think he's looking for NC1 upgrade

OP, try the FB group for suggestions.

It's for NC1. And perhaps you're not familiar wit

Not sure if you're saying that you approve or disapprove of my speakers.

Not sure if you're saying that you approve or disapprove of my speakers.

Oh, your speakers are awesome! I thought they were going in an NA1/2 and because they were so nice they would outperform the mids in those year cars so replacing was worth it. I don't know enough about the NC1 speakers to give any advice though, sorry for the confusion.

Back