• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aussie Insurance for NSX

Fellas,

I was wondering who everybody is insured with and what sort of deals you guys are getting. Thinking about changing isurance companies - Just Cars at the moment.

Cheers!

Me: Over 25, Rating 1 for life

'93 Black/Black - Suncorp Metway (QLD) $2000/year full comprehensive unlimited Kms

'91 TT - Shannons "Club/event car" $500/year for less than 8000km in any one year.

Flight, how about "Just Car" that you are with?

I got my insurance through a broker that i have delt with for years called Famous Cars Insurance

I am over 30 with 50% NCB and am paying about $2200 PA fully comp, unlimited KMs for my 91 X.

AU_NSX said:
Me: Over 25, Rating 1 for life

Flight, how about "Just Car" that you are with?

Looks like I am getting an about average deal so far.

I am 25 now, but got the policy at 24 - rating 1, unlimited kms, comprehensive, 2700 for 96 T. I am going to cancel my policy and re-apply. I have to do this because Just Cars said they cannot adjust my premium (i.e. lower it due to my age) before the policy runs outs.

I may give Suncorp Metway a call because they seem pretty good.

Overall, the prices are not too bad considering the type of car it is. Statisitics are probably good because they are so few of them around.

Got mine with RACV $2300 if i remember correctly, but they had to check with their underwriters and also had to make mentioned that i was going to change over my over insurances policies if they could not help.

No insurance besides Just Car would even look at me. AAMI doesn't even cover NSXes??????

I checked with RACV and they wanted $4200!!! Peter, can you PM me your age? I may give them a call and mention your policy to see if they can match it if you do not mind.

Cheers.

Yeah checked it up and it was $2450 only because i have five other policies with them including my BMW, my bike and three houses. Once you say you are going to take them away the whole world changes.

BTW I'm 25

I'm paying $3800 for my car will all the mods with Just Cars.

Back