• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin, Dallas, Houston, SA, Killeen: S2K meet

This is gonna be an all state meet held in Austin on the 27th of March (saturday) and we have 35 s2000's so far. The guy putting this all together wanted me to pop in here and see if any NSX's wanted to show up.

hey guyz & gals, ive been thinking about a S2k meet in Austin around march 2010 time. I've found some place's we can meet that are big enough to have 75+ cars at the same time. If anyone from Dallas, Houston or San Antonio wanna stay in town, i can talk to some hotels to try to get some discounts, around the 2 areas that im thinking about this meet, but first i wanna see if you guyz are interested in having this meet.

***OFFICIAL DATE SATURDAY MARCH 27TH 2010***
9333 Research Blvd
Austin , TX 78759

REASON:
More room for 35+ s2ks
Austin, TX 78758
**Meet @ 1PM**

**Take pix & see rides 1pm-2:30pm**

*Eat 2:30pm-3:30pm* @DAVE N BUSTERS
http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/De...px?search=78753
***Hill country cruise 2222/620 3:30p-5:30pm***
360 to bee caves rd
bee caves to 71
71 to 620
620 to 2222
2222 to 360
back to D&B

any questions
CALL ME AT 512-587-3790 IF YOU GET LOST, MY NAME IS JUNIOR
Starting roll call:Updated list as of 1/2/09
(Name, Where from and color of S2k)

feel free to post in the topic if you wanna show. list your name (or handle) car type/color, where you are coming from, and if you might possibly need a hotel room

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=754124

Last edited:
I was thinking of taking the S2000, but now I'll just take the NSX

1. Moses NSX FR San Antonio Don't think so

Were you the guy with the camera that asked me what exhaust I had on my S2000.

I don't have an S2K or an NSX, but I think I'll drop by to gawk anyway. :biggrin: There's bound to be some seriously nice cars there.

cool. . .

# Name (Where from / color of S2k)
1. Moses (San Antonio / Formula Red NSX)
2. Osiris_x11 (Austin / Berlina Black NSX)

i'll be in mineral wells this weekend racing the NSX in the SCCA national tour autocross :)

y'all have fun, and be good ;)

v

Back