• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: Non-Club Austin Hill Country Drive & lunch [November 7th / 2009 @ 9:30am]

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
What: Non-Club Club of Austin Monthly Gathering (Hill Country Drive & lunch)
When: 9:30am, Saturday [November 7th, 2009]
Where: Elite Motor Sports (11906 Anderson Mill Rd, just west of RM 620)

www.nccaustin.com
November 7th has been set for the November gathering of the NCCA (Non-Club Club of Austin) monthly gathering. We will start in Northwest Austin and have a nice drive out to the hill country for lunch. The route will be revealed at the meet. Please respond on the NCCA website (www.nccaustin.com) if you plan on attending so we can give the restaurant a little heads up on the head count.

We will gather at Elite Motor sports (owned by fellow car enthusiast SW) at 11906 Anderson Mill Road, just West of RM 620 around 9:30 AM. Elite will be open for your browsing pleasure. They have some pretty awesome cars on the show room floor. Boost Logic is next door.

We will leave there around 10:30AM and head out for a nice drive through the hill country. Will will drive some nice twisty roads out to Lago Vista. We will stop there to re-group and a short break.

We will continue from there to Marble Falls, then into Spicewood for Lunch at Opie's Barbeque. Some NCCA "non-members" drove this route the other day. They had a lot of fun and the food at Opie's was great.

I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Re: Austin: Non-Club Austin Hill Country Drive & lunch [November 7th / 2009 @ 9:30am]

I'd like to be in for either this (Nov 7th), or the Nov 14th hill country event.

Anyone know how many are planning to attend the Nov 7th event ?

And about what time ya'll think we'll be getting back into Austin after the BBQ ?

Thx-
Sheb.

details...

Anyone know how many are planning to attend the Nov 7th event ?

And about what time ya'll think we'll be getting back into Austin after the BBQ ?

Thx-
Sheb.
This group has an active Facebook page which offers updates, details, and answers to any questions. Also, there is a contact email on the actual NCCA website, for any inquiries.

Based on the Facebook page, it says: 10am - 3pm. . .

It's a good bunch of mature & polite automotive enthusiasts, driving makes/models ranging from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Porsche, Viper, Corvette, Lotus, and other sports-cars. . .

Last edited:
Re: Austin: Non-Club Austin Hill Country Drive & lunch [November 7th / 2009 @ 9:30am]

Thx bud.

The link provided does not work - but no worries. You answered my main Q about what time the trek back is... much appreciated.

My outlook PST has been compacting for the latst 4 hours :rolleyes: ... will RSVP when that finishes.

Thx again, and hope to meet ya'll finally.

the NSX-ATX gang...

Thx bud.

The link provided does not work - but no worries. You answered my main Q about what time the trek back is... much appreciated.

My outlook PST has been compacting for the latst 4 hours :rolleyes: ... will RSVP when that finishes.

Thx again, and hope to meet ya'll finally.
I corrected the NCCA Facebook linkie, no idea why the hyperlink didn't originally paste correctly! :redface:

If you're a current NSX owner and/or keen admirer of this exquisitely fascinating & endearing piece of fine automotive technology, consider attending this: NSX Craze November 20-22 - Austin & Hill Country

Thx 4 invite, Osiris_x11.

I LOVE the X (my 5th). This is THE car 4 me - fits my style like a glove - 'nuff said.

Unfortunately, I'm out of town those dates, and is why I'm looking at the 7/14 dates to try to come meet ya'll.

RSVP for 7th sent.

Let's hope it's a day like today :biggrin:

-Sheb

Have to opt out - sorry for late notice.

Changed out gravel on fish tank 3 days ago, and nitrite level seems a bit high; therefore, the next couple of hours is going to be doing a 60% emergency water change. :redface:

Again, sorry for late notice. Was looking forward to the meet'n'greet and the relaxing drive.

Ya'll drink a cold one for me please :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back