• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin / San Antonio Get Together

It seems like a long time since I have seen a gathering of Austin and / or San Antonio NSX owners.

Saturday July 18th I will be at Dick's Classic Car Museum with my NSX. Check it out http://www.dicksclassicgarage.com/

San Marcos, half way between Austin and San Antonio is an easy drive through Texas Hill Country or I-35.

Live music, grilled burgers, free museum admission starting at 5 pm and lot's of cars that cruise in. Air conditioning in the museum and large clean rest rooms.

Come on out, let's see those NSX's!!!!! Let me know here if you are planning on joining me and I can save parking spots together. (I am a docent at the museum, so parking together will not be a problem if I know how many NSXs to expect. Plus, if anybody is interested I will be glad to do a group tour of the museum)

Anybody??????

Norm

It seems like a long time since I have seen a gathering of Austin and / or San Antonio NSX owners.

Saturday July 18th I will be at Dick's Classic Car Museum with my NSX. Check it out http://www.dicksclassicgarage.com/

San Marcos, half way between Austin and San Antonio is an easy drive through Texas Hill Country or I-35.

Live music, grilled burgers, free museum admission starting at 5 pm and lot's of cars that cruise in. Air conditioning in the museum and large clean rest rooms.

Come on out, let's see those NSX's!!!!! Let me know here if you are planning on joining me and I can save parking spots together. (I am a docent at the museum, so parking together will not be a problem if I know how many NSXs to expect. Plus, if anybody is interested I will be glad to do a group tour of the museum)

Anybody??????

Norm

I've been thinking about going. I went there once last year. I was cool. If there's no rain, I'll see you there.

I'll try to stop by. I'll be at Harris Hill in my s2000 though.

It is a little warm out but should be a nice evening. Don't forget, the museum is air conditioned and free admission for everyone this evening.

What's not to like:smile:

I will be there around 5 pm to save a few spots.

Norm

Back