• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Australia-NSW Spotted Thread

I remember going past Len Vine Motors near Birkenhead Point quite some time ago and there was a red (surprise, surprise) NSX sitting proudly on the specials stand. Much time has passed and I saw a red NSX last Sunday on Burwood Road parked outside a chicken shop opposite the church halfway on Burwood Road. Having a look at the numberplate (AUDXXX) it had a Len Vine plate holder. Is this anyone's car?

Danny

d00r14n said:
Having a look at the numberplate (AUDXXX) it had a Len Vine plate holder.

Another "AU" NSX? :D :D

btw, i like these spotting threads... apart from the white NSX i haven't seen any in months. :( PLEASE DIPPY GET YOUR CAR BACK!!!!! :D :D :D i miss it sooooooooooo much. ;)

If the Len Vine NSX had a red roof and 91 rims, I know that NSX very well - it use to belong to a member of the club here in Sydney - I have driven it - it had done less than 70,000km and went really well.

NSXclubofAustralia said:
If the Len Vine NSX had a red roof and 91 rims, I know that NSX very well - it use to belong to a member of the club here in Sydney - I have driven it - it had done less than 70,000km and went really well.

Hi there! Thanks for the information, I tried to email someone to see how much they would have sold it for (yes, yes, stupid action in retrospect), but got no reply.

Thanks again.

Danny

Last edited:
Hiya, before anyone says anything -- yes it's an old thread. Just curious as to the owner of AM0XXX/AMOXXX/AMDXXX driving down Crane Street @ 9AM-ish today? No need to mention the colour I think. Not holding my breath for a reply but it would be nice...

Danny

I know the owner Danny - I don't think he is on Prime. Does he still have the low profile chrome rims?

Your reply is most appreciated. As for the car, I can't remember as I wasn't particularly paying attention until it popped into view with me on a bus travelling in the other direction.

Thanks again for the info.

Danny

PS: Happy Birthday! Mine was 4/11! :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Was in Hunters Hill again this morning, and saw the yellow NSX I have spoken of before. It is a pre-97 with number plate WSC 579 (iirc). The driver was a mature gentleman, driving very conservatively. I didn't get a good look at the car but managed to snap a few photos on my phone. However, I pulled out the card with the phone on and now the card is corrupted.

Anyone know of this car/owner?

Danny

PS: Sorry for resurrecting this thread.

In the 8 years I have lived in NSW, I have only ever see one yellow NSX and that was parked at the Sheraton on the Park (I did not see the plates but I assume given it was parked at a hotel it was from interstate). Certainly no yellow ones in the club unfortunately

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it.

As for my phone, I kept restarting my phone and it seemed to get my memory card working again. So, attached is a cropped pic but it is a little blurry and also a little small.

Danny

Attachments

• WSC579.jpg
    WSC579.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 207
I spotted another NSX today. A silver NA1 with black top, on aftermarket multi-spoke rims, numberplate ENESEX. It was on the corner of Crane Street and Burwood Road, heading towards Concord. Saw it too late to grab a pic.

that car is very local to that bridge it is on, ive seen it nearby as well
Hi gun_200. You live in the area?

Danny

Eeep. Me...again. Posting in this thread...again. Spotted another NSX...again.

This time it was an all-black NA1, sporting 7-spoke gunmetal rims. It was in Chatswood last Friday night around 5.20PM, parked on Johnson Street or Albert Avenue (I can't remember).

I hesitate to ask because it's not shown here ... is it anyone here?

Danny

Hey Danny, Yeah I’m local.. you??

I think I have spotted what I would consider the next hottest NSX in Sydney apart from Nico's which I kind of spotted well heard today from L45 :D

Any how spotted what looked to be 2002+ Imola Orange, Volk TE37’s, plates NSX-911 parked right out side my office on Kent street!!! Dam… I got excited… :D

Eeep. Me...again. Posting in this thread...again. Spotted another NSX...again.

This time it was an all-black NA1, sporting 7-spoke gunmetal rims. It was in Chatswood last Friday night around 5.20PM, parked on Johnson Street or Albert Avenue (I can't remember).

I hesitate to ask because it's not shown here ... is it anyone here?

Danny

it is in this group shot though.......it is a beauty......

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24605&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I think I have spotted what I would consider the next hottest NSX in Sydney apart from Nico's which I kind of spotted well heard today from L45 :D

Any how spotted what looked to be 2002+ Imola Orange, Volk TE37’s, plates NSX-911 parked right out side my office on Kent street!!! Dam… I got excited… :D

So there's quite possibly two Imola orange's in Australia. There's another very-stock one that was featured in Motor magazine (was on sale in Melbourne).

hmmm well it was dark when I saw the car and the photo gallery described the colour as Lamborghini orange.. so not sure if it is Imola

thats used to be owned by my friend the one that drive the Blue NSX with 02 conversion, coz he brought 2 NSX first the blue then the orange to Australia from HKG after he sold it the orange one for only $49k with a Brand New Mercury Silver TE37, I'm very sure the colour is Imola Orange, I think the new owner name is Vincent

thats used to be owned by my friend the one that drive the Blue NSX with 02 conversion, coz he brought 2 NSX first the blue then the orange to Australia from HKG after he sold it the orange one for only $49k with a Brand New Mercury Silver TE37, I'm very sure the colour is Imola Orange, I think the new owner name is Vincent

man, i dont want to know how you know this stuff... do you have underground connections or something? :D Too bad "vincent" isn't on Prime.

I got an e-mail today about Vincent's orange one, now for sale for $60,000 on CarSales. When you put it together: 91, auto, resprayed, riced (sorry, "show car"); 60k seems a reasonable starting point! Looks very cool inside but he wants a little more for including the Kenwood screen etc.

Saw a NSX in Melbourne which almost deserves it's own VIC SPOTTED thread. Metallic black with 02 front end, side skirts big enough to chop down telephone poles whilst driving along, a big-ass wing, half a dozen air scoops over the boot, and... ooh snap... more carbon fibre than a Boeing 787 Dreamliner! You like that one Mike?

Hi,

Spotted a red pre-02 with what looked like Honda's 7-spoke rims. Number plate "PP 210" turning right from Wattle Street, heading west on Parramatta Road last Thursday at around 11AM. Anyone?

Danny

Back