• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto Geek

Auto Geek hosted by Mile Phillips came by my house a few weeks ago and filmed a segment for his show, "What's in your garage". The show will feature my 2000 NSX, my 66 and 68 vette, my 70 SS Chevelle (under construction) and my son's 2000 vette. It is scheduled to air on the Fox Sports channel on Sunday, April 3 at 11:30 AM. We had a great time. Jerry

Auto Geek hosted by Mile Phillips came by my house a few weeks ago and filmed a segment for his show, "What's in your garage". The show will feature my 2000 NSX, my 66 and 68 vette, my 70 SS Chevelle (under construction) and my son's 2000 vette. It is scheduled to air on the Fox Sports channel on Sunday, April 3 at 11:30 AM. We had a great time. Jerry

Cool. I'll try to keep my eye out for it.

Cool...I'll be watching.

Maybe they would be interested in my little one car garage. It holds a pretty nice '91 NSX, a 2008 Ryobi cordless drill, a 2005 Dremil, and a vintage 1994 Craftsman circular saw. Also my son's 2009 WeedEater cordless string trimmer.

Wow, that is awesome....I will try and find it, although I don't know if Fox Sports is its own network or just part of Fox...which I get here in Canada on Satellite...I hope someone is able to record it, in case some of us can't pull in that network....the fact you have a 2000 makes it that much more intriguing for me to watch also....congrats!

(My son keeps his 2006 Daytona Charger R/T next to my NSX in our garage and we often debate about many of the insights of each car...his usually starts and ends with Hemi...lol)

Very cool! I will watch for it.

I get almost all of my car care items from Auto Geek! Their customer support is second to none! They also support a great auto detail Forum like this one.

This is awesome, congrats! Will def be watching

Cool...I'll be watching.

Maybe they would be interested in my little one car garage. It holds a pretty nice '91 NSX, a 2008 Ryobi cordless drill, a 2005 Dremil, and a vintage 1994 Craftsman circular saw. Also my son's 2009 WeedEater cordless string trimmer.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back