• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto Shop for Wide Body?

Hey prime, I have a 91 nsx and im looking for a shop that can install/align/paint a sorcery super gt widebody kit somewhere in the san diego or orange county area. Prefer a shop that has the experiance of widebody applications. I'll also be doing the 02+ headlight conversion along with it. Thanks guys

Hey prime, I have a 91 nsx and im looking for a shop that can install/align/paint a sorcery super gt widebody kit somewhere in the san diego or orange county area. Prefer a shop that has the experiance of widebody applications. I'll also be doing the 02+ headlight conversion along with it. Thanks guys

NOt in Orange county but EL monte if your interested. Call DTM autobody they do alot of custom widebody and installation. Ask for david

Also check out Bell's in Huntington Beach. They do amazing work, but their time estimations can be a bit off (which is typical of most shops).

Both above are good. Been going to bell a few times for different stuff

I'd recommend San Diego Bumper Repair if you want good work at an affordable cost.

http://www.howardsdbumper.com/

He just matched the Spa Yellow Pearl on my bumper. It's a triple pearl paint that is very hard to match. Most shops have to bend into other body panels to even get close. He's also corrected crappy work that other body shops had done on some of my other cars. Tell him Art with the Yellow NSX referred you for the best price.

If $$$ is no issue to you, then go to Amato's in Sorrento Valley. They are very good but extremely expensive.

Back