• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy AUTORBIT NSX-R 1:43 Scale Model

My original post with all the purchase details was deleted because I posted in the wrong forum so I am trying to create another thread as suggested by the moderators.

This is a third party Group buy.

Minimum Number of Units: 5

Maximum Number of Units: none

Closing Date : 5:00am (EST) November 10th
Product Will Ship: Upon my return from my trip November 15th.

Payment Procedure: Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted : Paypal (AMYKONG66@hotmail - wife's acct)

Estimated Delivery Time / Date:3-4 days in CONT US via Priority Mail

Product Pricing : $214 FURTHER REDUCED SINCE WE'VE RECEIVED ORDERS FOR THE 1ST 5 UNITS

Shipping & Insurance Costs : $12 via Priority. Insurance is extra.

Product Info - This is the same model found on ebay for a total of $305. So its $237 here vs. $305.
I will be back to the region of the retailer Thursday morning to purchase if we meet the requirements.

Attachments

• autorbit pic.JPG
    autorbit pic.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Minimum Number of Units: 5

Closing Date : 5:00am (EST) November 10th

Product Pricing : $214

Shipping & Insurance Costs : $12 via Priority. Insurance is extra.

Thanks for the PMs. We've received orders for the initial 5 so I was able to further negotiate the price down $11 per unit if we can add an additional 5 units. So as it stands, each unit is now $214 plus priority mail. Not bad considering its $305 elsewhere. The deadline remains the same and if you were one of the first 5, I will refund the difference of $11 via paypal. Thanks.

FWIW, the buyers of this particular model won't be disappointed. It's by far the best 1/43 scale version out there. There are some very minor scale issues but the specific features (which aren't in any other 1/43 model) more than make up for it.

Good luck to you guys!

Back