• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autotrader punked me out!!! anyone else?

placed an ad last thursday online... supposed to take 24 hours with a maximum of 48 hours, i made 2 phone calls, and they didnt fix it, 3rd phone call today, and finally they told me the problem. Since i have a 1993 Mazda RX-7 they though i was trying to sell 2 cars, because i put that it had an engine from a 2002 camaro, so the ad is on hold until i call again tomorrow, then i wait another 48 hours... almost as bad as ebay...

Huh? I don't understand.

It was listed as a 93 RX-7 no?

They saw 2002 Camaro in there and stopped it?

Huh? I don't understand.

It was listed as a 93 RX-7 no?

They saw 2002 Camaro in there and stopped it?

yeah exactly it actually said 2002 LS1, not camaro, but the lady said that they thought LS1 was a type of car, so the ad was pulled... Now i am going to NYC for a week and cant answer phone calls, so the ad is a waste almost...

They don't have cell phones in SC?

nah, i switched to Tmobile ( i have 2 verizon employees in my family, and i am getting ready to work at verizon) and lost my nationwide, so calling in NYC is $$$$... but i cant complain, blackberry curve with unlimited minutes, text, pics, and internet with WiFi, for $35 a month

how ya scored that with tmobile? awesome deal!!

nah, i switched to Tmobile ( i have 2 verizon employees in my family, and i am getting ready to work at verizon) and lost my nationwide, so calling in NYC is $$$$... but i cant complain, blackberry curve with unlimited minutes, text, pics, and internet with WiFi, for $35 a month

Dude.. I really feel for you. I'm so so so sorry that Autotrader has punked you.. man.... words just can't express my condolences for your punkednessed by Autotrader.

Is Verizon like the medical field? like Nuro-retro-active-labotomy-stuff. LOL

Last edited:
You should put on a tin foil hat, get a megaphone and read scripture about the end days for all the passers by to enjoy like that guy I saw in DC.

Back