• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autowave Review

This is the only place I would ever take my NSX even if its almost 2 hours away. The price may be little higher than other places but its all about the attention to detail and quality of work received that makes this place shine. I trust these guys because they work on these cars consistently. There is a reason you see half the shop filled with NSXs and that's because of the reputation they have built with the NSX community. These guys know how a proper NSX should run right down to the very bolt . The work here is even warrantied for a whole year, which is even great. Shane even kept the parts that were replaced and took the time to show me what was wrong with them assuring me that what was replaced, needed to be replaced. A lot of mechanics don't even do that and sometimes you are left wondering did I just pay for a part that I didn't need? Not only that, but the customer service here is great. All the questions I had were answered and I was never given the run around or a BS explanation for things going on with my car. All I got to say is that the service here is TOP NOTCH. Shane and his staff did a wonderful job servicing my NSX and I would definitely come back here again.

Sydney S.

agreed, i went to them because they are down the street, but it turns out they are one of the best shops around for NSX work. the experience is always pleasant. only shop i'd take my NSX to.

My experience with them has always been first class. Good guys over there! Took my first NSX there in 2005 and have gone to them ever since then.

Back