• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autox Practice

If anyone's interested in some autox seat time, there's a Solo2 practice event Sat June 12th. They are holding several spots for non-club members but the overall entry limit is 80. You work only one group and run the rest of the day. At the last event like this I got over 20 runs.

It's a first-come-first-served thing and it fills up quickly. You have to send in a check to get in line. If you don't make it in, they destroy your check. If you don't show after making the cut, they cash it anyway unless you call ahead of time.

Lots of instructors available.

Here's the link

http://www.solo2.com/eventflyer.asp?eid={3E3D3AAB-5277-40A5-BB82-F9D963D6F952}

or just www.solo2.com and go the the events page.

If you're at all interested SEND A CHECK IN NOW.

You'll get so many runs it'll make you sick.

Let me know if you have any questions.

T

I did the 2 day school at ca speedway about 3 weeks ago and it was a blast. Great facility, great people running the event and I learned quite a bit. Lots of fun! I would love to go to this one, but I will be out of town.

We do this every month. And there's another 2 day school this fall. I'm so addicted I'm racing with BMWCCA this Sunday in Irwindale. They put on a great event as well.

t

Hey, I got second place in X class (non-BMWs) today at the BMWCCA autocross in Irwindale. Good turnout, great course, and really nice bunch of folks.

Give it a try sometime.

t

A good driver in a supercharged Miata with lots of suspension work on R compound tires. But he only beat me by 0.45 seconds.:mad:

I still beat most of the bimmers, though.

so NSX is not required to run on the event?

Back