• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome new Honda commercial

Hey guys this is a strange request......

Does anyone possibly have a copy or link to the new Honda commercial that I have seen on TV (July 2005). It's a great spot, showing a technician bench testing a Honda F1 engine on a dyno. He's controlling the throttle by computer and as he's reving it upwards (which sounds unreal) the ad goes into a dream sequence showing the F1 car on the track and all the history and years of Honda's F1 program. He suddenly is startled and wakes up and the commentator says something (didn't even listen to him over the incredible engine). The technician goes back to testing the engine and the screen fades away while the engine approaches redline.

My description didn't do this commercial any justice but it is really amazing. I literally want a copy of the ad just for the engine sound!!

Let me know if any of you guys have seen the ad or has a copy of it.

I follow you up until the the dream sequence showing the F1 and history of Honda as you describe it. The one I keep seeing has some guys rolling out an IRL Honda engine and a technician dynotesting it on the meter, then suddenly waking up. It must be a variation of it. Your's sounds much better. :biggrin:

Back