• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome photos of Honda F1 at work!

Wow, amazing new pics of JB and RB at work:

art-hondaf1-13.jpg

art-hondaf1-07.jpg

art-hondaf1-05.jpg

arthondaf1012si.jpg

art-hondaf1-12.jpg

art-hondaf1-11.jpg

art-hondaf1-09.jpg

art-hondaf1-08.jpg

art-hondaf1-04.jpg

art-hondaf1-03.jpg

Aye i dig on the little remote copter! :biggrin: I think I am going to try and get shirts this year from both BAR and the Super Aguri team since they are both powered by "H" :biggrin:

Cool pics! How fast are they running while taking the pics?

Holy crap. I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder how they got those nice shots?" Now that I see that helicopter, I'm still asking the same question. Amazing..

Very cool. The chopper can't be that fast since the operator is tailing it in a SUV. :biggrin:

Otto

otto_joe said:
Very cool. The chopper can't be that fast since the operator is tailing it in a SUV. :biggrin:

Otto

I had some motion shots like those done with my Skyline and believe me, you don't need to go more than 1-2 km/h to get that blurred speed effect.

Basically in my shoot the guy mounted a rig to my fender, and then we just rolled the car a few feet with an open aperture and voila! High Speed drama shot! Then he just photoshopped out the rig afterwards. pretty neat.

Back