• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back for more

Not too long ago I sold my 91' to another prime member and thought I was done with my NSX experience. I needed a more daily driver oriented vehicle so I passed the torch to another who artfully finished and polished the car far beyond what I had done with it and made me miss it that much more. Needing a vehicle I assumed the remaining 4 months of my friend's 03 911-turbo lease. The Porsche was an amazing car and very enjoyable yet it was lacking something, it just didn't provide that unique NSX experience that I was used to. So I joined the repeat owner's club, now without further ado here is the new addiction.... I mean addition:biggrin: leaving Colorado for the Aloha State. Thanks Prime:rolleyes:
IMGP1224.JPG

I can't believe how many people on this forum have an NSX, sell their NSX, buyt something else, then buy an NSX again. And so many sellers are just looking for a newer NSX! This car has some loyal owners.

Anyway congrats again. It looks nice despite the fact that its LBBP. :biggrin:

Not too long ago I sold my 91' to another prime member and thought I was done with my NSX experience. I needed a more daily driver oriented vehicle so I passed the torch to another who artfully finished and polished the car far beyond what I had done with it and made me miss it that much more. Needing a vehicle I assumed the remaining 4 months of my friend's 03 911-turbo lease. The Porsche was an amazing car and very enjoyable yet it was lacking something, it just didn't provide that unique NSX experience that I was used to. So I joined the repeat owner's club, now without further ado here is the new addiction.... I mean addition:biggrin: leaving Colorado for the Aloha State. Thanks Prime:rolleyes:
IMGP1224.JPG

When it come to the NSX, I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side. Your car looks immaculate, love that color. What year & color was your previous NSX? Welcome back.

Yeah the blue is dead sexy. I bet driving the nsx in hawaii is something else too. I am coming back for more once I can sell my sti and get another nsx.

Congrats......Best color out there :biggrin: .....Steve

I agree about the NSX having a loyal base. As much as I love the car, I do find myself thinking of buying something different and faster, but cannot imagine what life would be like without an NSX. For me, almost my entire driving life has been around an NSX. From the time I was about 17 or 18 years old until now (I am 30 now), I have always had an NSX in the garage. Last night my brother borrowed my '94 and kept it overnight and I found myself wandering around the garage lost because there was not an NSX there. ARGH!! Imagine how bad it would be if I actually sold it!! :eek: :cool: :biggrin: :tongue:

Long story short...I feel your pain. Enjoy the new NSX-T.

Thanks guys, I remember reading a quote by someone here on prime that stated, "you can buy a faster car, you can buy a more expensive car but can you buy anything close to the NSX experience for three times the price?" or something to that effect. Originally, I had the classic 91' red/black and really enjoyed it so I can only imagine this one will be even better.

Driving a NSX in Hawaii must be pure heaven. Congratulations!!

Good for you Ash. I'm hoping to rejoin the Hawaii NSX owners as well. I sure miss my NSX just like you. Fortunately mine was sold to my brother so it is still in the family. There is just something about not only the NSX car itself but the whole NSX ownership that is just so positive and great:biggrin:

Hu ka maika'i!!! he nani ho'i kau kou ka'a hou! E kalaiwa me ka maika'i loa a he ha'i ia makou e pili ana ia ia. 'A'ole 'oe e noho nei ma Pololika, a he mea maika'i no ia no ka mea he nui no na "love bugs" ma 'ane'i mai. No laila e ola mau ka 'olelo hawai'i! Hu! Imua a loa'a ka lei o ka lanakila!!

aloha! \m/

Hu ka maika'i!!! he nani ho'i kau kou ka'a hou! E kalaiwa me ka maika'i loa a he ha'i ia makou e pili ana ia ia. 'A'ole 'oe e noho nei ma Pololika, a he mea maika'i no ia no ka mea he nui no na "love bugs" ma 'ane'i mai. No laila e ola mau ka 'olelo hawai'i! Hu! Imua a loa'a ka lei o ka lanakila!!

aloha! \m/

Darn! Babelfish doesn't have a hawaiian translator.

aloha! \m/

I can translate. He is basically saying that the car looks gorgeous but there is one flaw, the color. He also states that the car would have been perfect if it was Silverstone. Hth.:)

Congrats......Best color out there :biggrin: .....Steve

Yeah, yeah. We've heard it before...Congrats on the best color. :tongue:

Seriously, your new NSX looks great and I think just about everyone loves the color. :smile:

Back