• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back in the Game

Very excited to announce to all my friends here in the Northeast Region that Jeanne and I are no longer NSX-less. '05 Silverstone is on the way but maybe not in time for NSXPO (working hard to make that possible). If not, we will be @ NSXPO in the also new '07 S2K. Great for skidpad event.

Either way, I am so pleased to be back in the game with the best damn car club on the planet .......... period! :wink:

Let's have a "blast" in Raleigh/Durham.

Looking forward to seeing you again in ANY car!!

Congratulations, if you have the title and can register it and the car is coming from the south and you want to cut it off I will gladly give you guys a ride down in the truck while towing my car to xpo. this way you can ride down and take the nsx back.

Rich, glad it worked out, can't wait to see you back behind the wheel again!!! NSX#3 for you!!!

Congratulations on choosing the best color on the planet :), see you at the NSXPO!

welcome back:smile:

Welcome back, I'm loving the new lineup. What happened to the Lamborghini?

Go Rich! When are we going to see that bad boy in person? Still a few C&C's left in the year.

that's funny!

"No it's not!" ............... I don't have the doc credentials and the right attorney is across the river in another state.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back, I'm loving the new lineup. What happened to the Lamborghini?

Got an offer I couldn't refuse (chime in if you like DON) and essentially drove the car for almost 2 yrs. and 16,000mi for about $400/month. It will be tracked at NJ Motorsports Speedway if you want to see it sometime. Besides, I was tired of all the "what do you do for a living?" nonsense and have to answer .............. "nothing!" Also, NSX is a passion, that was just a mid-life blip. LOL!

"How's the dog?" ...... oh, and wife?

Welcome back? You never left!! Congrats on the new ride....

Tytus

Hey i see the s2000 is sporting integrals..with center caps!!!!!!

Hey i see the s2000 is sporting integrals..with center caps!!!!!!

I only put those on last week to display them for sale. They are from my '96 and '01 NSX's. The S2k has mint OEM wheels back on the car with brand new Bridgestones. (btw: best tire for a 2000)

- - - Updated - - -

My California 1 owner NSX beauty should be up here from Texas in a week. Did I mention Comptech Supercharger and exhaust installed when new. :wink:

I only put those on last week to display them for sale. They are from my '96 and '01 NSX's. The S2k has mint OEM wheels back on the car with brand new Bridgestones. (btw: best tire for a 2000)

- - - Updated - - -

My California 1 owner NSX beauty should be up here from Texas in a week. Did I mention Comptech Supercharger and exhaust installed when new. :wink:

Is that the car with the gun metal wheels?

Rich you are now officially blown............you can street race Joe:tongue:

Back