• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bad Blizzard in Denver, CO. 3 feet of snow.

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
Wow. Accidents left and right. Saw a 750Li just skid off the road. Dangerous road condition even in a SUV.

Good day to stay home and catch up on some house chores. Be safe all of you who have been hit by this storm.

The last major storm was in march of 2002 and this one seems to be worst...it sucks that tommorrow its gonna be another day at home!!

The last big storm in Denver was March 2003 -- rather LATE March at that. The snow then felt like it weighed 50 lbs per shovelful. The temperature yesterday and today is in the low 20s, and the snow is powder light and easy to move.

I though about opening the garage door and taking a picture of the car next to the 3 foot drift in the alley, but decided it was a great day to stay home by the fire side.

I know what you mean, its been getting real cold here too. We're expecting it to get into the LOW 70s this weekend! Eek!

Hapa88 said:
I know what you mean, its been getting real cold here too. We're expecting it to get into the LOW 70s this weekend! Eek!

HA HA. If you're trying to rub somethin in, I'd much rather be enjoying a white Christmas than a warm one! :smile:

postman said:
HA HA. If you're trying to rub somethin in, I'd much rather be enjoying a white Christmas than a warm one! :smile:

It can be white X-Mas anywhere. All you need is a little of this stuff. :eek:

cocaine.gif

postman said:

Didn't see on the news? A white snowy christmas can be had in So Cal for just about $200 or so. The ice guy sprays the stuff onto your yard from blocks of ice :biggrin: Then after you have your snowball fight, you can still goto the beach and surf lol

KooLaid said:
Didn't see on the news? A white snowy christmas can be had in So Cal for just about $200 or so. The ice guy sprays the stuff onto your yard from blocks of ice :biggrin: Then after you have your snowball fight, you can still goto the beach and surf lol

Damn, I shoudn't have moved from San Diego! :tongue:

Here comes another storm. Hits noon today and will last till Saturday. Another 16inches!!!

About to leave to the supermarket in a bit to stock up on video and food.

More vacation!!!! I want to work!!!!

Flights already cancelling.

Back