• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bad Storm

Just hope everyone made it through this recent round of crazy storm without anything bad happening or any property damage. I saw and heard on the news there were trees down everywhere.

i was driving mid-storm yesterday on the Palisades Parkway...

wow...had trees across the highway, accidents everywhere, gridlock, and when you thought you could be smart and go around the traffic, you come across a tree on the side roads blocking all traffic. I must have made 10 U-turns because of downed trees.

hope everyone was safe.

wow... I thought we got hit hard in PA (Lehigh Valley area)... Sounds like my old stomping ground of NY/NJ got it worse.

I hate these damn uber wind storms, but I guess at least they're not hurricanes! :eek:

Lol we have 4 inches of nice fresh snow,with another inch to go....Ahhhh life at elevation in the poconos:redface:

We had over 12" of rain this month, but are on a hill and so had no flooding. But only a few miles away, water in the streets was waist deep. Ugly!

ribbit..... ribbit.... ribbit...

I was actually driving my NSX back from a NYS inspection in the middle of the monsoon. Those Yoko ES100's are great in the rain!

hmmm nothing bad happened at all in my area just a good amount of rain with 0 flooding

Back