• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BadCarma's Shoulder Surery!

Hello everyone,

This is BadCarma's (David) wife. I know David posted in the Forced Induction and Nitrous section regarding his shoulder. Here is the orginal post:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40298

I just wanted to let everyone know that he had his surery yesterday and the doctor said that everything went well. If you would like any additional information please PM me.

Best regards,
Linz

I wish David a speedy recovery. I broke 8 bones in a bike accident (clavicle and 8 ribs) 4 weeks ago and drove my NSX this weekend, so there is hope... just give it time. Try to keep his spirits up and best of luck.

Oh my, I had no idea! I am glad to hear the surgery went well, and Ivan will hopefully allow for a peaceful (and powered!) recovery.

Please tell David to keep his chin up. We look forward to seeing him back up and DRIVING his NSX soon. I don't care what the doctor says, a lot of times all the impossible takes is a little extra effort and someone to call bull$hit. Keep the spirits up, and fight through this. Let us know if we can help!

Sorry to hear about all this. BadCarma has always been a contributor on these boards and has helped me and several others out.

Breaks my heart to see him down and contimplating selling his NSX!

Get well soon bro...

Back