• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAM!!! Black is back!!!

NSX FoYoAss said:
Btw, this one is not getting away. :wink:

Take care,
- Z

I know you wanted to goto the 3.2 6spd and was talking about a 97+.... So unless you went for 2002+, I think there is still room to upgrade and another one for me to step up to also, lol.

baaack-in-blaaack

Z', congratz on the acquisition! Look fwd to meeting up w/ you at a gathering in the future; oh yea- don't forget to post pics... :cool:

Well its been 2.5 weeks since the thread started. I guess Paul is right. He must be talking about a 1:18 model.:wink:

my1stnsx said:
I think he got a 91!! He said he went from a 93 to a 91 in on of the threads!!!

Shhhh!!!

I've been a busy little bee! Pictures will be posted this weekend, rain or shine!

Happy New Years!
- Z

Looky, Looky..... Mr. Z's new 4x4 :wink:

8060DSC03614-med.JPG
:wink:

Yes, there she is! Thanks for posting pictures Nick. I bought Joe Salazars mint 91 with 27k miles. 100% stock besides some ugly old school wheels. I had to grab some wheels asap before showing pictures. Exhaust and springs are on the way! Just installed the AIS, Unifilter, HID's, shortshifter, etc. etc.

Happy New Years!
- Z

Sweet, what kind of aftermarket exhaust is that? I've never seen one like that:biggrin:

Glad to see you back in Black, Z! It was tough seeing you drive that German sedan trying to keep up with us:tongue: ..What kind of rims are you gonna get, Z?

Amen to that Ojas!!!! Springs are in the mail. Now I just need Paul to help me with the install..... :biggrin:

attachment.php

Ricky, I just bought these wheels from Gus, so I plan on holding onto them until I get back on my feet financially. The NSX took a good chunk of my savings, and retirement, and piggy back. :tongue:

The exhaust is a ARK DT-S and it should be here any day now!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, it's good to be back!
- Z

Did you go with tanabe springs???

Yes sir, sure did! I figured I'd give them a try. Reason:

Slightly lower than Eibach/Dali Springs
Not as low as the H&R/Neuspeed Springs

We'll see......I'll post pictures once they are installed. When ever Paul is free..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: Paul???

Remember to change out that avatar in the future....are you going to make it to the Austin Drive on the 13th?

Remember to change out that avatar in the future....are you going to make it to the Austin Drive on the 13th?

The avatar reminds me of where I came from and where I'm going....j/k, need some money shots and I'll change it.

I want to make the drive, b/c the ride with be dropped and exhaust'ed' by then. But, going to Vegas to try recouping my current and future NSX expenses! :biggrin: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!

I have some slightly used but still good bilstein / eibachs with the dali height control device. If you want to buy them for cheap, you could get the perfect height and save some money. Paul can check them out for you if you would like. They are in my garage.
Teddy

Congrats Z. Glad to see you back. Now take it too the track before you your start waxing every wknd.:biggrin:

Well, what a great day! I washed and waxed her yesterday, brought her to Paul's house to do some modding today, and the weather was perfect. The suspension installation went flawlessly! Paul, you are the man! Your foam handle saved my ass! :biggrin:

We did the Bilstein/Eibach coilovers from Dali, thanks to Teddy! We also managed to slap on my red Stainless Steel Brakelines. All said and done, we lowered the car, and........well, it just wasn't that low. Yeah, it looked dropped, but if you know me, I'm a low down dirty s.o.b. j/k

Against every one's recommendation, I brought the car home, lifted it up, and began to lower the car some more. I think right now, I only have .75 inches of lowering left. That means I'm approximately 2.25 inches lowered.

Yeah, it's looking a lot better. So I go for a spin and smell this burning. Dammit, I knew everything was going too perfect. Turns out the passenger rear tire is slightly rubbing the adjustable collar. I was too tired to raise it back up and all the wheel shops are now closed. So for now, the car is parked again. I will get some small spacers tomorrow and fiddle with it again. It all goes well, I should have some slammed pics tomorrow.

RIDE: WOW, this set up is SUPER nice. Not harsh, 99% stock feeling, but they really tighten up when you turn. I had a spirited drive home and I was smiling ear to ear. I highly recommend this set up if you like the adjustability of coilovers, but what an extremely comfortable ride. Good Stuff!

In conclusion, I want to thank everyone, especially Paul and Teddy. You guys are too kind. You make NSX ownership so much more enjoyable. I only hope I can return the favors one day.

Regards,
- Z

Last edited:
I think you've driven your NSX a total of 3k miles since you got her in 2007. Correct?

I think you've driven your NSX a total of 3k miles since you got her in 2007. Correct?

Probably less than that. :smile: I think I looked the other day and I've gone maybe 5 miles this year.

Speaking of....what your excuse? We should get together and come up with better excuses! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back