• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Band of Brothers Fans....

You could always count on Easy Company to get all the "Crappy" missions.:eek:

Fan? Bought the DVD series, bought it again in Blue Ray, bought it for a few friends, bought the book, bought Beyond Band of Brothers (the Dick Winters Autobiography), bought "We Who Are Alive and Remain."

And most of this before my Grandpa told me he was actually with the 101st Airborne and fought in the woods outside Bastogne (as a replacement). That was a shocker. :eek:

I think it should be mandatory for every single American to watch the series and meditate on what these men (and thousands like them) did for our country.

Fan? Bought the DVD series, bought it again in Blue Ray, bought it for a few friends, bought the book, bought Beyond Band of Brothers (the Dick Winters Autobiography), bought "We Who Are Alive and Remain."

And most of this before my Grandpa told me he was actually with the 101st Airborne and fought in the woods outside Bastogne (as a replacement). That was a shocker. :eek:

I think it should be mandatory for every single American to watch the series and meditate on what these men (and thousands like them) did for our country.

+1 on this. Truly a moving series.

Considering all of the patriotic feelings that the BoB mini-series musters, try visiting the WWII Memorial in DC or the WWII Museum in New Orleans w/o getting choked up. Can't do it.

I took the above Grandpa to DC in May to view his WWII Memorial and it was extremely moving to see the tens of people thanking him for his service (he had his veteran hat on).

Really looking forward to this new series.

Last edited:
I just got the Blu-Ray set of BoB.

This looks pretty good too. I wonder if it centers around another group> I don't think EZ made it to the Pacific. At least it didn't sound like it at the end of BoB.

Back