• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Barely used Exedy clutch for sale

Selling my very slightly used Exedy clutch. It should have less than 500 miles on it by the time I get the stock clutch swapped back in. Brand new they retail for $1700 plus shipping...I'm asking only $1200 shipping included. Nothing wrong with the clutch at all. Only selling because the clutch chatter is unacceptable to me for my daily driver.

Overall : great track clutch that's very streetable.

Please shoot me an email if interested (email account listed in my profile)

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T : Dali Street/Race SwayBars

Clutch is no longer for sale.

I'm finally starting to really like the feel of it and the noise issue has completely vanished.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T
NSX-R short gears, Exedy clutch, Dali swaybars, Carbotech brake pads, Bridgestone S-03s

What "fixed" it?

Did you have to remove it the 3rd time or do some of the FactorX tips?

Please report back to those of us very interested in this setup...

Originally posted by matteni:
What "fixed" it?

I posted the reason on my original thread : http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006497.html

Basically, a fellow Austin NSXer drove my car and stalled it hard twice and the noise vanished.

This clutch seems to get better and better as time passes. I previously reported a 95% improvement in the clutch noise, but now its 100% gone.

If you come to NSXpo, I'll gladly let you try it out as long as I get to spin around in your NSX as well
smile.gif

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T
NSX-R short gears, Exedy clutch, Dali swaybars, Carbotech brake pads, Bridgestone S-03s

Back