• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basch paxton novi1000 super charger kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a paxton novi 1000 basch kit for a nsx. This came off a 92 acura nsx.

This is a complete kit. Ready to bolt on and go.

Whats included in the kit.

Paxton novi1000 blower
hks blow off valve.
Greddy oil catch can
deli racing coolant polished tank.
Fuse box relocation bracket.
New belt not pictured.
Overhauled rc 440 injectors. With new o rings and seals.
5lb pulley
intake elbow with by-pass valve.
Blower intake elbow with filter on the end.
Tapped oil pan.
Brand new oil pan gasket.
Oil lines.

Brand new aem ecu. Programmed to start and run the car. Will need tune and dyno once its installed in your car.

This kit will be ready to install once you get it at your door. All hardware is there. Nothing missing. Ready to put it in and take your car to a dyno shop to get it how you want it.
Super great kit for your nsx.

Charger and shaft has not been polished yet. Will be done before its shipped out. Charger it self will come polished as well for that great look.

100% PIECE OF MIND IF YOU BUY THIS.
MY FEEDBACK SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF.

5200.00 shipped with aem ecu.
4150.00 shipped without ecu.

If paying paypal. You will need to send funds from your direct bank account so i dont get charged for fees. Or choose the option to pay for the fees. It will have a selection for you on what you want to do.

I also have many other goodies for the engine bay. Sold sep. Will post them up when i get time. If interested please pm me, or text 315 542 6485.

sold Polished strut bar.
sold Polished injector cover.
sold Polished alternator. belt cover
sold Polished fuse box cover.
sale pending Polished coil pack covers.
sale pending Carbon fiber intake cover.
sold Jdm nsx-r honda intake cover plate. Says honda on it. Its red with silver letters.
Vis carbon fiber hood.
sold Custom battery "h" holder bracket. Has the honda logo on top. This is for a optima red top battery only. Custom made. Cnc machined.
Deli racing pillar moldings. Carbon fiber.
Bride seat rails. Made in japan, real bride seat rails. Will work for many other brand seats for a nsx.
Bride gradation kevlar seats.
Gram lights 57s-pro rims. 18 front 19 rear set up. With new rubber. Titanium lip with polished face.
Mugen valve stem caps.
Mugen licence plate bolts.
Titanium shift knob.
Will post prices up soon.

listed parts on prime. listing them as i come across time to post them up. sorry guys. I dont have much time in my day and night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back