• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

battery cable length

While checking the battery on my 1991 NSX in cold storage , I discovered the positive post is towards the rear on the driver's side . There is no slack in the cable to do other wise . The cable end looks original and so does the cable loom and holding clips . The battery installation is clearly Walmart quality with damage done . Anyone have a like experience ?battery 001.jpgbattery 003.jpg

Last edited:
From the pictures I can find , the terminals should be towards the front . There is a cutout in the hold down bracket for clearance around the Positive terminal . It is still a mystery of wrong battery and short cable . Guess I will take the battery out to get a better look .

There have been many complaints about the lack of cable length, there's a member who sells extended cable.
Redbird92 made a heavy duty positive cable recently w/ a pix but I can't locate the thread.
He is Daisy Auto and give him a call. I am buying one from him.

Ben 410-292-9259

Back