• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Battery Tender - Store your car and save your battery!

Battery Tender® Plus 12V @ 1.25A

The Battery Tender® Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard to reach areas and alligator clips for an alternate connection.

021-0128.jpg

• Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
  • Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
  • Battery Tender® at 1.25 amps will charge as fast or faster than any 3 amp charger available.
  • Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red & Green Lights Alternately Flash in this condition.
  • Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
  • 10 year Warranty!

Price:

- 70$

Battery Tender® Junior 12V @ 0.75A

The Battery Tender® Junior is much more than a trickle charger. It has a brain. It's lightweight, compact, and fully automatic; very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are!

021-0123.jpg

• Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
  • Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
  • Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
  • If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
  • Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
  • Spark proof.
  • Reverse polarity protected.
  • 12' output cord.
  • 5 year warranty

Price:
- 39$

Shipping:

We can ship anywhere in Ontario/Quebec for 10$ to your door. Other provinces please inquire.

Local Pickup:
Teknotik
www.teknotik.com
921 Progress Ave, Unit #16
Toronto, ON Canada
M1G3V4

- 416-907-3851
- [email protected]

Last edited:
So when storing a car and removing the bat all you have to hook this up and bat will be good for the next summer or do you just hopk it up while bat is in the car.

Sorry if my question is dumb its first time storing my nsx and i live in winnipeg manitoba ... It gets down to -45 -50 c with the wind.

Please let me know as i am very interested in this

Keep the Battery in the car and store while the tender is hooked up.

Why so expensive, they're going for $49 at Canadian Tire. Junior for $29.

So expensive? We are the same price as Canadian Tire. They happen to be on sale in the flyer this week, which I'm willing to match!
( plus we can ship to your door and we have knowledgeable expertise to help advise you on which one is best for your car/uses)

erics prices have always been very very fair to the cdn nsx community.

Why so expensive, they're going for $49 at Canadian Tire. Junior for $29.

So expensive? We are the same price as Canadian Tire. They happen to be on sale in the flyer this week, which I'm willing to match!
( plus we can ship to your door and we have knowledgeable expertise to help advise you on which one is best for your car/uses)

If you don't have one of these, get one. Your battery will thank you. I have 2 battery tender plus and one 4 bank charger.

Back