• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay area car meets

fellow NSXers...i'm curious to know if there are any meets that bring together sports cars of all sorts on a regular basis.

i'm not talking about autozotica or concourso itailiano.

for example, i've invited my S2000 and M3 friend to join our monthly meets sometimes. i think it'll be nice to have a regular meet with various sports car....to get to know more about other cars and people.....in short, a gathering of car enthusiasts.

could we create one?

how many meeting do we have in Bay Area, I would like to go too...
and I would also like to meet with S2000 owners or other car owners...can you guys list the event here?

Thank you very much

sounds like we have some interests. i know many NSXers have friends that own other sports cars or "interesting cars" that we all like to see and talk about.

if we have a nice group, we can start planning for our first meet. This way, we can attend our own NSX monthly meet and also a mixed car meet.

let me know if there are more interests. spring has arrive and summer is just around the corner so i'm sure people are getting their rides ready for show and tell.

not sure....i gave up after my 100th attempt. i redlined the heck out of his E36, though....shh, don't tell him.

i borrowed it one day and drove it like a maniac around his neighborhood. i did a bit of everything to try it out....very nimble and not bad for such an old car....'95 with about 100k miles.

Back